Selling polygon Xtrada MTB

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 2, 2018, 1:33:48 AM1/2/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear all,
I am selling my 3 months old Polygon  xtrada MTB
Its an M size
With hydraulic discs
And comes with a shocks lockout..
Bought it for 34k
Selling for 26k.

My friend is helping me to sell this as I'm not using the bike and he is.

For more pictures..

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 3, 2018, 5:55:18 AM1/3/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Has BBC lost the charm it used to have or there is a reduction in cycling community?

Ali Poonawala

Jan 3, 2018, 8:51:56 AM1/3/18
to pradeep naidu, Sharath Chandar
He he Pradeep..!!
Say what you want to !
Don't beat around the bush !!

Ali Poonawala

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 3, 2018, 9:53:32 AM1/3/18
to Ali Poonawala, Bangalore Bikers Club
Ha ha..  No Ali.. I  meant the same..  No enquires or discussions..  Missing all of it.

berkeleydb

Jan 3, 2018, 3:12:23 PM1/3/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Folks still getting back from year end / New Year bike tours... give them time. ;)

-{db}.

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 25, 2018, 3:59:48 AM1/25/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Since I am moving out next week.
I have left with no choice to sell the bike.  Hence reducing the price to 22k.
This is a very good offer for a hardly used bike with alvio group set,  hydraulic disc brakes and shock lockout system and used it very less.

You can reach out to me on 9611410737.  I will be available only to this weekend.

Ali Poonawala

Jan 25, 2018, 4:05:52 AM1/25/18
to pradeep naidu, Sharath Chandar
HI Pradeep..
Sorry to hear you are moving out !
BBCh will miss you !
Where are you off to ...?
Keep in touch !
Warm regards and all the best!
Ali

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 25, 2018, 4:47:40 AM1/25/18
to Ali Poonawala, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Ali,
I'm moving to Dubai. Thank you very much for asking.  Surely will be in the forum and keep following you wonderful people..

berkeleydb

Jan 26, 2018, 7:03:43 AM1/26/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dubai has a nice cycling scene. & some cycling tracks too, not so mention some good outdoor routes in UAE. You should be able to continue to pursue cycling there.

Oh... & they have Decathlon too. :)

-{db}.

Pradeep Naidu

Jan 26, 2018, 7:19:09 AM1/26/18