Talk by Solo RAAM Finisher Amit Samarth @ BOTS Jaynagar, 17th Nov, 6:00pm | BOTS Expert Series

Suraj L.N. Swamy

Nov 13, 2017, 8:27:31 AM11/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Good evening BBC members,

BUMSONTHESADDLE would like to invite you to spend an evening with India’s first Solo RAAM finisher Amit Samarth.

Event Details:
  • Location: BOTS Jayangar - https://goo.gl/maps/RZm5CbYFd9q
  • Date: 17th November 2017
  • 06:00 – 06:15 PM - Drinks served to guests on arrival
  • 06:15 – 07:30 PM - Talk session
  • 07:30 – 08:00 PM - Q & A by audience
Let us know if you are coming and plz choose your coffee for the evening -http://bit.ly/bots_expert_series

This is a fantastic opportunity to meet the man himself and hear about everything that transpired leading up to the event, his training, nutrition and strategy to tackle the terrible humidity & high temperature. Also hear about how he managed to pull off training while maintaining tricky work / family / passion balance, his choice of equipment and apparel and all the intricate settings for the course.

This is your evening to ask him the entire question you had while he was training & publishing his individual progress report pre and post-race. He will also be informing, advising, and inspiring you to ride and be a better a road cyclist.

It will be an informal event -- no chamois expected, but stylish socks are always a plus! We plan to have an interactive conversation with our RAAM finisher.

Feel free to ask your question here and we will ask them on your behalf or simply be a part of the evening to ask it yourself.

Cheers,
Suraj