Re: [BBC] Test Ride A Giant Bike

Anil Kadsur

Feb 9, 2015, 3:25:06 AM2/9/15
to Ketki Mehta, Sharath Chandar
great to know that....

for a second i was wondering what happens if everyone takes it very seriously and come down to the store "Hope to see you'll"
because this forum has 5025 members!!!

very truly,
anil s kadsur,

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Ketki Mehta <ketki...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (ketki...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

For all you Cycling Enthusiasts in the Group, Come test ride a giant at our store and fall in love with it.
All you need to do is drop by at out IndiraNagar Giant Starkenn Cycling World and test ride a bike of your choice.Hope to see you'll

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Ketki Mehta

Feb 9, 2015, 11:05:21 AM2/9/15
to Anil Kadsur, Sharath Chandar
Dear Anil,
We would love to see that.Hope to see you.
--
Regards,
Ketki Mehta,