For sale : 8 speed road bike cassette - 800 rupees

Shankar Shastry

Nov 18, 2014, 2:13:49 AM11/18/14
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I have a shimano 8 speed road cassette. I think it is something like 12-25, but not sure. It has been used very less since I experimented with 8 speed for a while and then went full 9 speed and now going full 9 speed MTB components on this build.

Price : 800 rupees
Negotiable? : No. This has been ridden only for about 50-100kms. And a new one would cost well over 1500 I would imagine. So no, no negotiations. Will add one or two 8 speed chain links if you ask nicely.
How and where to buy? : Pay cash and take it from my house in Vidyaranyapura or my office in Manyata Tech Park
Why no picture? : Too lazy. If you're really interested, I will send one.

Disclaimer : I have no clue what a new 8 speed road cassette would cost. If this price is too close to what a new one would cost, kindly point out and I will make you an offer you cannot refuse. If this quote of mine is too low and you are feeling generous, I don't mind getting some extra money :P

Regards,
Shankar

john.scienceutsav

Aug 14, 2016, 9:52:25 AM8/14/16