Cycle Ride for Road Safety Week in Jayanagar

Anil Kadsur

Jan 28, 2015, 11:59:04 AM1/28/15
to Sharath Chandar
Bikers,

Jayanagar Traffic Police is one of the most co-operative when it comes to cycling (at least for Cycle Day).  This Saturday they are as a mark of road safety week conducting a cycle ride.  I feel it is one of the best chance to join hands with them and creating little more awareness towards it.  I do not have to justify at least for this forum why we need to be part of this ride.

I personally feel it is a good gesture to say thank you to them for all the support they extended to us.

Please do come and let us ride together. It is going to be 10 kms ride in and around Jayanagar and jp nagar.

very truly,
anil s kadsur,
road safety week - final print 13.jpg

Opendro

Jan 29, 2015, 12:51:44 AM1/29/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
BTW, Jayanagar is the best residential place in Bangalore. Full of trees on every street, parks in every cross and corners. It does not know what traffic congestion is and it will never be congested in the future too (my logical conclusion), hardly any industrial and business houses in residential areas. Sample this: My kid's school is 4.5 km (Banashankari 2nd stage) from my home and it is a consistent 9 mins to 12 mins at any time of the day, either bicycle or motorcycle. Streets are cool even at peak summer. This is the model for any residential place. (Self praising in case I intend to sell my house in the future ;))

Aravind M S

Jan 29, 2015, 12:53:48 AM1/29/15
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
+1

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Anil Kadsur

Feb 2, 2015, 7:05:56 AM2/2/15
to Sharath Chandar
The attached photo of the 'Road Safety Week' tells a lot about the state/fate of cyclist on roads.....i stop here and allow bikers to interpret the way they want it.....

Compared to guys on HD we had less number of bikers showing for the rally. I just could not justify the funny response from them reacting in turn looking down.

Bangalore south alone is having at least more than 1000 bikers, we had 28 bikers showing up.......hehehe.

very truly,
anil s kadsur,

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (ope...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 10:29:04 PM UTC+5:30, Truck driver wrote:

--
HD.jpg

Chidambaran Subramanian

Feb 2, 2015, 7:24:54 AM2/2/15
to Anil Kadsur, Sharath Chandar
HD?

Anil Kadsur

Feb 2, 2015, 7:36:29 AM2/2/15
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Sharath Chandar
Harley Davidson super bike....

very truly,
anil s kadsur,

Opendro

Feb 9, 2015, 4:43:36 AM2/9/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Sad, but we have to live with it for now :( Change will happen when we are ready.

Anil Kadsur

Feb 10, 2015, 2:38:55 AM2/10/15
to Opendro, Sharath Chandar
Opendro,

Got to agree. For me what was hurting personally was we had 28 bikers showing up compared to 61 of them on Harley Davidson showing up.

very truly,
anil s kadsur,