Trailer for bikes?

Mayank Rungta

Sep 8, 2016, 2:50:17 PM9/8/16
to BBC, GGI Group, Cycling And More

maheshv

Sep 9, 2016, 3:42:31 AM9/9/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Bangalor...@googlegroups.com, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, cycling...@googlegroups.com
Very very risky in india. Forget kids, I wouldn't haul luggage like this anywhere in India.

Ashok Kumar S

Sep 9, 2016, 3:55:17 AM9/9/16
to maheshv, Bangalore Bikers Club, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club), cycling...@googlegroups.com
Had seen one in decathlon site if i remember correctly...

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Thanks and regards,
Ashok Kumar S.

Mayank Rungta

Arvind Ganesh

Sep 14, 2016, 12:52:33 PM9/14/16
to Mayank Rungta, Bangalore Bikers Club
We (Happy Earth) do stock the Surly Bill and Ted trailers. They aren't cheap (lots of chromoly involved) but they are good. Do check them out on the web.

Regards,
Arvind

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:03 AM, Mayank Rungta <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:
Was at Decathlon and they didn't seem to have it.
On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Ashok Kumar S <s.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Had seen one in decathlon site if i remember correctly...

Mayank Rungta

Sep 15, 2016, 2:23:03 AM9/15/16
to Arvind Ganesh, Bangalore Bikers Club
Thanks Arvind. These look really nice :)

http://practicalcycles.com/page/748153-surly-bill-and-ted-cargo-trailers.aspx

My trip got cancelled but I did like to explore such an option for future. How expensive are the Surly ones? :) Just curious.