[For Sale] B-twin Hoptown 3 folding bike

htedum

Apr 22, 2017, 7:14:42 AM4/22/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Btwin Hoptown 3, bought in Feb or March or April last year (I dunno exactly when ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

How much:
Bought it for 17,000 I think. Selling for 10,000, including saddle bag, foldable pedals (paid extra) and spare tube. Currently, equivalent bike on the Decathlon website is 15,000. Nearly stock condition, no problems. The seatpost rack in the pictures is NOT included.

What it is:
- Folding bike
- Commute friendly (mud guards and side stand)
- Red

Mileage:
I've used it to commute to/from work (5k one way) a few times. Definitely under 100k. Not used in the rain.

Why I'm selling:
Honestly, I miss riding a full-size bike, this just didn't do it for me. I have a Kona that I was using on a trainer, putting that back on the road.

Location:
Malleshwaram/North Bangalore.

IMG_20170422_120321.jpg
IMG_20170422_120507.jpg