Sunday Bike Rides | North & South Bangalore / Road and Off-Road

Rohan Kini

Sep 23, 2017, 2:30:10 AM9/23/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Folks, we have some pretty kickass rides every Sunday in North and South Bangalore.

WEEKLY RIDES
Time: 6:30 AM sharp
When: Every Sunday!
South Bangalore: Maiyyas Restaurant (map)
North Bangalore: Specialized Concept Store (map

It's super simple - just get your bike and rock up at the start point at 6:20 AM

3 ride formats every weekend
  • 25km Road Ride - perfect for beginners and if you're just starting out
  • 50km Road Ride - looking to ride longer distances and ride with a slightly stronger pack
  • X-Trail Ride - trail rides perfect for your mountain bike

SEPTEMBER CENTURY CHALLENGE
Time: 5:30 AM kickoff
When: 24 Sep (tomorrow)
South Bangalore: BOTS Jayanagar (map)

Long road rides are awesome and we have a really good randonneuring / brevet scene in Bangalore.
To help grow the endurance cycling community, we organize monthly 100km rides paired with workshops thru the month to ensure riders enjoy the art of long distance riding.
We've been running this for over 3 months with plenty of riders hitting their first Century Ride! Seasoned riders not only enjoy the ride but also play an important part of inspiring beginners and helping grow this sport.

It's free and open to everyone who loves to ride a bike.

Send us a WhatsApp message on 88611 77008 (South Bangalore) / 78997 53343 (North Bangalore) to receive non-spammy ride updates going forward.

Hope to see you all at these rides. Have a great weekend.

regards,
Rohan