Cycling trails around Ooty

Thampi Sabari

Nov 20, 2016, 3:43:42 AM11/20/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Kindly suggest some cycling routes around Ooty. I have a mountain and a Hybrid. Which would be better? Plan to reach there by car or bus and spend a few days cycling in and around Ooty.

Thanks

ST

berkeleydb

Nov 20, 2016, 10:40:11 AM11/20/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Might want to keep your car in Gudalur. Ride to Ooty & back. Plus you can do some rides around Ooty; I suppose going to Conoor would be one.

-{db}.

Deepak Majipatil

Nov 23, 2016, 3:39:03 AM11/23/16
to berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club
If you are adventure enough, book a stay at YWCA, and take a Smart phone with gps with an extra battery pack and ride around lot of unknown trails. If you like downhill/upill go to Manjoor & back.110 kms total. Or kodnad and back is also good.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---