Brevet Calendar : Registrations opening soon for the 400 on Feb 21

Parag Patankar

Feb 9, 2015, 10:16:39 AM2/9/15
to bangalore-bikers, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
The Brevet calendar for the rest of the season is below.
Registrations opening soon for the 400 on Feb 21 stay tuned.

Feb 21,2015

400

Mar 13, 2015

600

Jun 25, 2015

1000

Jun 27, 2015

600

Jun 27, 2015

400

Jun 27, 2015

300

Jul 4, 2015

200

Jul 11, 2015

300

Jul 18, 2015

400

Jul 25, 2015

600

Aug 8, 2015

200

Aug  29, 2015

300

Sep 26, 2015

400

Sep 30, 2015

1200

Oct 24, 2015

600

The Calendar will be posted and updated here for any changes.

T Ashok

Feb 10, 2015, 11:50:07 PM2/10/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, Bangalor...@googlegroups.com, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
Great to see a calendar. Delighted to see the 1000 !
Thanks Parag.

Opendro

Feb 11, 2015, 12:49:40 AM2/11/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Calendar packs more than I imagined. There is a 1200 too :)

I'm planning to ride the 600K on the dussera, Oct 24.

Ashok Kumar S

Feb 11, 2015, 1:10:04 AM2/11/15
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
And that's what is called 'planning'  :)

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Thanks and regards, Ashok Kumar S.

Parag Patankar

Feb 11, 2015, 10:41:44 AM2/11/15
to bangalore-bikers, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Registrations are now open for the DoubleTreat 400 on Feb 21st.

Register -> http://brevetmgr.appspot.com/brevet/Feb2015-DoubleTreat/
Route -> https://sites.google.com/site/iiscrando/routes/ir0014

The route details(cue/controls/detailed road surface notes etc) will be updated in a few days.

Regards,
Parag

Arvind P

Feb 12, 2015, 7:25:30 AM2/12/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, Bangalor...@googlegroups.com, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
thanks Parag.
Could you please post the routes too if you guys have already decided on that?