This weekend teaching new comers into cycling about: Basic Bicycle maintenance (BBM) | Entry FREE

Suraj L.N. Swamy

Dec 21, 2016, 8:22:49 AM12/21/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hey there!

It's time for the December session of the awesome BOTS "Basic Bicycle Maintenance" - our final step towards unleashing confident cyclist into the world.

We have a few date options for you:
Bangalore
SATURDAY, 24th December @ 11AM at BOTS Jayanagar (080 4114 3064)
SUNDAY, 25th December @ 3PM at BOTS Infantry Road (080 4150 5583)

Useful Links:
BOTS Store locations - http://bumsonthesaddle.com/locations

Register here - http://bit.ly/bots_events

You're welcome to share this invite with one more biker.

These are informal but informative sessions to ensure you enjoy your ride that much more.

Regards,

Suraj

Goutham Sridhar

Dec 21, 2016, 9:52:49 AM12/21/16
to Suraj L.N. Swamy, Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear sir ,

What is the cost of this workshop ??

regards,
Goutham
9945940748

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

GOUTHAM B.S
9945940748

Rishi Rao

Dec 22, 2016, 4:22:39 AM12/22/16
to Goutham Sridhar, Suraj L.N. Swamy, Bangalore Bikers Club
Could this be recorded?

Suraj L.N. Swamy

Dec 28, 2016, 5:49:53 AM12/28/16
to Rishi Rao, Goutham Sridhar, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

This course is free. About recording it: Sorry we won't be able to do that.

Regards,
Suraj