Lead out sports "BMBT - Goa 2017 edition"

Balu

Jan 4, 2017, 4:32:39 AM1/4/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear Riders,

Exited to announce Lead out sports - BMBT - Goa 2017 edition.
3days riding - 17Feb to 19Feb17 (Travel from blr on 16thFeb night)

Tour day wise plan is Day 0, start from Bangalore on 16th Feb to Panjim (in vehicles)
On Day 3 (19-Feb), it will travel from Goa to Bangalore in support vehicle / bus.

Ride plan is:

Day Source & Destination Kms (per day)
Day 1 Panjim to Arambol beach 70 kms
Day 2 Arambol beach to Sancordem (Dudhsagar falls) 110 kms
Day 3 Sancordem to Cola Beach 70 kms

(Optional additional distance if you have legs to ride on day 1)

Tour Cost is Rs. 14,000/- (Fourteen thousands only)
Inclusions
​Bus ride from Bangalore to Panjim and back to Bangalore
Nutrition during the tour
Support vehicle if you wish to stop riding and want to enjoy the scenery of western ghats
Accommodation from 17th Feb & 19th Feb 2017 (Sunday night not included)
Food: starts from Breakfast on 16th Feb to lunch on 19th Feb 2017
First aid kit and Doctors available.

Exclusions
Dinner on 16th Feb and Dinner on 19th Feb 2017
Cycles and safety gear
BYB (bring/buy your own beverages), so alcohol not included.
any other which is not in INCLUSION section

Browse through website for more details http://www.bluemountainsbicycletour.com/tour-details.html

Registrations are first in first serve basis. So Hurry.
http://www.bluemountainsbicycletour.com/registration.html
If you have any queries you can reply or call @ 974 zero 5 zero 139 zero

Regards,
Balu
Lead out sports / Team BMBT
BMBT goes GOA_Feb2017.jpeg

yagnesh ahir

Jan 4, 2017, 4:56:36 AM1/4/17
to Balu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Sounds interesting.
I am currently in Ahmedabad, Gujarat till next year. Can I participate? If yes then please share some details on logistics and cost.

Regards

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Balu BLR

Jan 4, 2017, 5:02:02 AM1/4/17
to yagnesh ahir, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Yagnesh,

Thanks for your interest in Goa tour.
We can work on logistics, I will send PM.

-Balu
Lead out sports