State of the project ?

Charles Flèche

Dec 9, 2015, 7:23:49 AM12/9/15
to bamboo-dev
Hi guys,

I'm building a dashboard for an ODK based project. Bamboo.io seems to be suitable data backend, but I wonder how active the project is. The last commit is more than 1.5 year old and the bugtracker on GitHub is empty.

Is bamboo still maintained ? Alternatively, are you aware of a similar, active project ?

And by the way, does bamboo has an official IRC channel ?

Many thanks !

Charles

ronald munjoma

Dec 9, 2015, 7:29:32 AM12/9/15
to bambo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Charles,

If I am not mistaken bamboo.io is no longer been actively developed nor maintained.

I am not sure of the kind of dashboards you are interested in, please have  a look at ona.io

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

Charles Flèche

Dec 9, 2015, 9:02:46 AM12/9/15
to bamboo-dev
Hi Ronald,

Many thanks for the info. I'm currently taking a look at Ona right now, seems pretty nice. Do you rewrote a bamboo-like component from scratch for Ona ?

Thanks !

Charles

ronald munjoma

Dec 9, 2015, 9:06:20 AM12/9/15
to bambo...@googlegroups.com, Dickson Ukang'a, Matt Berg

Hi Charles.

I am not involved with ona.io I think some of the former bamboo/formhub core developers are part of the core ona team.

I have copied some of the ona guys in this month response.

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

Charles Flèche

Dec 9, 2015, 9:39:56 AM12/9/15