Bamboo instance get of dataset failing

sushmitha s rao

Jan 5, 2015, 11:41:30 PM1/5/15
to bambo...@googlegroups.com, thir...@thoughtworks.com, Sushmitha S Rao
Hi,

We are working on Dristhi and we have a local Bamboo instance that we have set up for the aggregation.

We have two datasets. From Dristhi we are sending data to one dataset and we have the calculations (aggregated dataset) in the another dataset. We looked into the info of the dataset and we noticed that there are lots of of values in the "pending_updates". We are not aware what pending_updates is meant for. Can you please tell us what "pending_updates" is?

The dataset contains around 3,80,000 rows and we tried retrieving the entire dataset and it always resulted in timeout caused by the python server choking up. We are suspecting the configuration of the machine is not enough to handle the data. We have 2 GB RAM and the process which corresponds to bamboo occupies around 1.5 GB.

We are able to retrieve the dataset which has the aggregated data and we noticed that the data for last one month is not being aggregated and stored in the aggregated dataset.

Can you please help us in finding why the dataset is not being aggreagated and why the pyhton server goes down when we try to retrieve the data?

Thanks in advance!