Haskell job post

Tony Cappellini

Jun 2, 2016, 1:27:51 PM6/2/16
to baha...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am not trying to spam this group, and I am not a recruiter.
I'm a SW guy looking for a job and saw a Haskell-related job in my email recently.

I don't remember if I can post Urls, so if the URL gets stripped,
email me directly for this somewhat recent Haskell job.
Haskell positions are extremely rare, so I thought someone in this group maybe interested.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:07 AM, <baha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Byron Hale <byron...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 12:58PM -0700

There was one last year in mid-June at Hackers Dojo. Since then group
meetings at Hackers Dojo have gone on hiatus. Timing is now an issue. It
took two months to put it together last year. Many people will be going on
vacation this Summer. September might be a good time to have it, depending
on other conferences that prospective speakers may attend.

Mark Lentczner <ma...@glyphic.com>: Jun 01 09:12PM

Note that the ICFP conference (including Haskell Symposium, and Haskell
Implementors Workshop) is Sept. 18 ~ 24 this year in Japan. Since many of
the people one would want as speakers will be there - and travelling
internationally before and after it.... September (and even early October)
might not be such a good month for BayHac.