Re: Pass space character through a Bus

Juha Paananen

Nov 4, 2014, 2:40:31 AM11/4/14
to Thomas Crevoisier, bac...@googlegroups.com
Not quite sure what you mean. Is the problem that you cannot get space characters through?

Bacon.js surely hasn't any special handling for space characters :)

I you posted a link to the code, maybe someone could point out the problem.

Cheers,

Juha

On 3.11.2014, at 17:49, Thomas Crevoisier <crevoi...@sfeir.com> wrote:

Hello !

I'm using BaconJS seriously for several weeks now for various things and I enjoy it. Today I was trying to achieve an "automatic typer". I have a string, and some Bacon.js layers to make the text appearing progressively as someone's typing it.

I use a Bus to pass each character of my string one by one, a stream resulting of a bufferingThrottle, and the first try was good except for one detail : I can pass space character through streams...

Is this behaviour wanted ? In this case, do you have any idea of how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks

Thomas