Any MOOC for Backbone Marionette?

Michael L.

Feb 26, 2015, 8:36:45 PM2/26/15
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Massive open online course (MOOC) platforms seem to have become a very popular way for technology learning. I saw some MOOC courses about Backbone but they seem out-dated. I didn't see any about Marionette at all. Does anyone know of any Marionette MOOC out there? Or is anyone planning to create one? I am sure a MOOC would great help the adoption of such a great framework.

Michael

Joanne Daudier

Feb 27, 2015, 10:23:15 AM2/27/15
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael:

We have some videos and screencasts listed on http://marionettejs.com/
We're also planning on doing an in-person learning series in NYC and will record everything.

Tony Brown

Mar 26, 2015, 9:16:48 AM3/26/15
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
That would be amazing, any updates since you posted this?

Tony Brown

Mar 26, 2015, 9:16:48 AM3/26/15
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
The videos on the Marionette site are new to me, can't wait to watch them!

Joanne Daudier

Mar 26, 2015, 12:58:15 PM3/26/15
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
Will prob be ready in June since we’re all doing it after work hours.  Thanks for your patience!