how to disable button and image after click event

Navy

Mar 4, 2014, 9:33:12 AM3/4/14
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
I have a page when I click edit image, it turns all fields into input text fields.

After I click edit and show input fields, edit image should be disabled or should be hidden.

How can we do this?

Thanks
Navy

Robert Levy

Mar 4, 2014, 10:01:53 AM3/4/14
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com

Vague questions get vague answers so here you go:   Handle the click event and toggle CSS classes.

What part are you stuck on exactly?  What have you tried?

http://tinyurl.com/so-hints

Navy

Mar 4, 2014, 10:59:17 AM3/4/14
to backbone-...@googlegroups.com
Thank You! for correcting me.

Here is the description:

I have a page with customer details like first name, last name, email, etc.
I need to edit the details of customer when I click on edit image.
When I click edit image, the page turns into form showing input text fields to enter the details and user can save and cancel using save,cancel buttons.

Form is working fine, but When I get to see the form I dont want to see the edit image. I should see edit image again only after I save the data or cancel the data. This is where Im stuck at.

I can see the edit image after I click edit, i dont want to see it. This is my question ??

Thanks
Navy

Navy

Mar 4, 2014, 11:18:55 AM3/4/14