LAUSD EDMODO

noe baez

Apr 24, 2015, 2:36:02 PM4/24/15
to bacis-...@googlegroups.com, Valanis, Paul

Staff,

Want to share information. LAUSD has an Edmodo site for our staff, students, and parents. Currently, Ms. Bollinger, Ms. Rice, Ms. Gath, Mr. Paskowitz, and I have accounts. Please follow the link provided to learn more about Edmodo.

If you do not have an account with Edmodo you will need to create one.

If you have an account with Edmodo you can use it to log into

http://lausd.edmodo.com

follow the steps below to gain access to the BACIS site.
  1. Go to lausd.edmodo.com
  2. Log in with your existing Edmodo username and password.
  3. Enter the school code when prompted. School code for BACIS is mzjcaz