next meeting

Vlad Patryshev

Aug 23, 2012, 8:38:04 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are having our next meeting at Google.

Time:   1-2:30 pm Wednesday August 29th
Place:   1300 Crittenden Lane in Mountain View
Topic:   "Category Theory in JavaScript"
Speaker:   Mike Stay

If you have a gmail account and a webcam and want to join it remotely, RSVP for an invitation to the event.

Also, it would be great to hear your opinions whether to dedicate more time to Category Theory or to JavaScript.

-Vlad

Arthur Chan

Aug 23, 2012, 9:16:17 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com, ba...@googlegroups.com
Definitely more Javascript. ;D

I kid! I kid!

Arthur :: LittleBrick

Arthur Chan

Aug 23, 2012, 9:40:12 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Am I reading this correctly? It says 1:00PM in the afternoon.

Arthur :: LittleBrick

On Aug 23, 2012, at 5:38 PM, Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Valeria de Paiva

Aug 23, 2012, 10:27:16 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
hi,
Really sorry to miss this, but I'm in Rio...
hope there will be another chance later on,
Valeria

-Vlad

Vlad Patryshev

Aug 23, 2012, 11:17:34 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is 1pm.

Thanks,
-Vlad

Vlad Patryshev

Aug 27, 2012, 6:40:26 PM8/27/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
This meeting is canceled.

Will have it on September 26, most probably, same time.

Thanks,
-Vlad