BAA-London - July Symposium

Phil Last

Jul 6, 2015, 8:56:59 AM7/6/15
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
BAA-London - July Symposium
--------------------
Note early date - 17 - the antepenultimate Friday.
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The July Symposium will be held on Friday 17 at:

The Albion
2/3 New Bridge Street
City of London
London
EC4V 6AA

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=the+albion+ec4v+6aa

Upstairs room booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda:
Web services, MiServer and more ...
-----------------
Free WiFi so you can attend and work concurrently.

Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it here if you add anything

John Jacob (Jake)

Jul 6, 2015, 10:53:47 AM7/6/15
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Agenda:
Themed session around using web services in APL servers to deliver content to browsers.
Leading contributions from:

        Gilgamesh Athoraya (Restful JSON),
Chris Hogan (SAWS)
Ray Cannon(AJAX & SVG)

This event has been brought forward because of the imminent refurbishment of the upstairs room at the Albion which will be refurbished and turned into a restaurant.

There will be no August meeting and July may well be our last symposium at the Albion depending on how the refurbishment turns out. Rest assured we will search out new pastures.

Stephen Taylor

Jul 6, 2015, 11:08:10 AM7/6/15
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Rats. I’m at City Hall that afternoon. I’ll aim to drop by The Albion on my way back.

:-/

Ellis Morgan

Jul 7, 2015, 2:53:48 AM7/7/15
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com