KGO' "7 Live" Cancelled

John Slade

Apr 27, 2012, 5:44:53 PM4/27/12
I can't say I'm surprised. The 3PM show on channel 7
hasn't had staying power since Rosie O'Donnell. I just heard
Brian Copeland announce today's show would be the last one. The
show was a good concept but sort of a redundancy. Why watch that
show when you can watch the same stuff on the Internet? "7 Live"
was the show I always said, I'll catch the replay at 1AM but
never did. This is not to say the show wasn't good though.

John

spamtrap1888

Apr 27, 2012, 7:02:07 PM4/27/12
On Apr 27, 2:44 pm, John Slade <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>           I can't say I'm surprised. The 3PM show on channel 7
> hasn't had staying power since Rosie O'Donnell. I just heard
> Brian Copeland announce today's show would be the last one. The
> show was a good concept but sort of a redundancy. Why watch that
> show when you can watch the same stuff on the Internet?

Brian Copeland is on the Internet? There is a prepackaged show like 7
Live on the Internet?

> "7 Live"
> was the show I always said, I'll catch the replay at 1AM but
> never did. This is not to say the show wasn't good though.

Daytime TV is something that is on, not something that is watched.
People listen, they glance at it from time to time, but they are
trying to accomplish tasks all the while it is on.

spamtrap1888

Apr 27, 2012, 7:04:53 PM4/27/12
On Apr 27, 2:44 pm, John Slade <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>           I can't say I'm surprised. The 3PM show on channel 7
> hasn't had staying power since Rosie O'Donnell. I just heard
> Brian Copeland announce today's show would be the last one.

One thing that bugged me about that show was that physically, Brian
seemed quite stiff -- like the old impressions of Ed Sullivan. He
sounded at ease with his guests, etc. but to me he never really looked
at ease.

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Apr 27, 2012, 9:46:00 PM4/27/12
Report not abuse

"John Slade" wrote:

- redundancy. Why watch that

Brian Copeland's Usefulness As A Tom Tool,
By Inciting Racial Hatred Against White People
In San Leandro, Apparently Wasn't Making It,
Along With The Drug House That Brian Copeland
And His Wife Lived In. A Role Model Like A Sack
Of Shit -- Him On His Pedestal Of "Morality"
And Judgement Commentary.

He Dressed-Up As A Transvestite On KTVU 2,
Maybe He Can Work For KTVU 2 Again . . .

Why Would Anyone Hire Such A Racist,
With A Book And Rehearsed "Comedy" Bit.

Brian Always Looked "Stiff" Because 2 Insane
Women Were There To Take The Show Into
Nothing Substantial Except Girl Talk, With
Him Usually Always Standing . . .
I Can't Stand Him !

Linda Bermudez That Meglomaniac Insane Latino
Who Needs A Cork In Her Mouth, Along With That
Other White Trash ! -- And Both With Apple
Computers Made In Slave China.

Bermudez Triangle Latino Devil Bitch !

3 P.M. = Girl Talk

Brian Copeland KTVU 2 Transvestite !

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
Message has been deleted

John Slade

Apr 29, 2012, 3:48:29 PM4/29/12
On 4/27/2012 4:02 PM, spamtrap1888 wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2:44 pm, John Slade<hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> I can't say I'm surprised. The 3PM show on channel 7
>> hasn't had staying power since Rosie O'Donnell. I just heard
>> Brian Copeland announce today's show would be the last one. The
>> show was a good concept but sort of a redundancy. Why watch that
>> show when you can watch the same stuff on the Internet?
>
> Brian Copeland is on the Internet?

Yes. Sometimes he posts in here or the moderated group.

> There is a prepackaged show like 7
> Live on the Internet?

Yes. Lots of them, all over Youtube and cable channels. 7
Live showed the same stories and videos you can see on the
Internet. Much of the show was equal to the comments section on
Youtube videos and news stories. The only major differences are
the interviews and you basically had the comments of two hosts
and a few audience members. Another difference was 7 live was
live, but there are shows on Ustream that a are live too.

>> "7 Live"
>> was the show I always said, I'll catch the replay at 1AM but
>> never did. This is not to say the show wasn't good though.
>>

> Daytime TV is something that is on, not something that is watched.
> People listen, they glance at it from time to time, but they are
> trying to accomplish tasks all the while it is on.

Increasingly daytime TV is something that is recorded and
watched later.

John

leansto...@democrat.com

Apr 30, 2012, 2:27:38 AM4/30/12
I think daytime TV is something best ignored. "Democracy Now" excluded. Note the "Democracy Now" podcast usually beats the local audio broadcast on KPFA.

There is something to be said for a source to "curate" youtube videos. That is, just because it is on youtube, you don't know it is there unless someone sends you a link or you hear about it on a TV show. You can search youtube or look at the most viewed, but generally the most viewed is pretty stupid. ["Charley bit my finger!"]

I had an app on the phone that listed the most recent uploads to youtube. Dam shocking stuff if you see some uploads before they are banned.

phalanx

Apr 30, 2012, 3:14:46 PM4/30/12

>I think daytime TV is something best ignored. "Democracy Now" excluded. Note the "Democracy Now" podcast usually beats the local audio broadcast on KPFA.

I second Democracy Now. I record it every day on Ch. 15 at 7:30 am on
Comcast and watch it in the evening.
I would also add RT, which is on 24/7 on Comcast clear QAM 120.13.

Radio Broadcaster

May 1, 2012, 2:04:19 PM5/1/12
On Apr 27, 2:44 pm, John Slade <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
I attended the second show. It was an interesting concept, but I can
see where it would be costly to produce.

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

May 1, 2012, 4:05:59 PM5/1/12