KGO - Taliaferro and Darwin

George Orwell

Dec 2, 2008, 4:15:18 PM12/2/08
Since Ray Taliaferro doesn't believe in God,
then obviously he believes in Darwin, which
equated blacks as being less evolved than
whites. So go figure, what a stupid nigger.
Michael Savage claims that blacks haven't
invented anything basically, which again proves
that blacks are less evolved and more savage
than Michael Savage. Ray Taliaferro's rants
against God is highly annoying and shows what
KGO is really all about - Anti God nonsense.

https://www.mixmaster.it

John Slade

Dec 2, 2008, 6:59:39 PM12/2/08
George Orwell wrote:
> Since Ray Taliaferro doesn't believe in God,
> then obviously he believes in Darwin, which
> equated blacks as being less evolved than
> whites. So go figure, what a stupid nigger.
> Michael Savage claims that blacks haven't
> invented anything basically, which again proves
> that blacks are less evolved and more savage
> than Michael Savage. Ray Taliaferro's rants
> against God is highly annoying and shows what
> KGO is really all about - Anti God nonsense.

This is probably the same drunk nut who calls Ray Taliaferro and
one of the many who e-mail Ray with this same drivel. If this person
hates Ray and his show so much, then why does this dolt keep tuning in?

John

John Higdon

Dec 2, 2008, 8:12:16 PM12/2/08
In article <QZjZk.9625$YU2....@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,
John Slade <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> This is probably the same drunk nut who calls Ray Taliaferro and
> one of the many who e-mail Ray with this same drivel. If this person
> hates Ray and his show so much, then why does this dolt keep tuning in?

Some of the regulars here who hate KGO but apparently listen constantly
might be able to shed some insight.

--
John Higdon
+1 408 ANdrews 6-4400

Ciccio

Dec 2, 2008, 10:19:43 PM12/2/08
On Dec 2, 5:12 pm, John Higdon <HisRoyalRadioHign...@kome.com> wrote:
> In article <QZjZk.9625$YU2.6...@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,

>  John Slade <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >       This is probably the same drunk nut who calls Ray Taliaferro and
> > one of the many who e-mail Ray with this same drivel. If this person
> > hates Ray and his show so much, then why does this dolt keep tuning in?
>
> Some of the regulars here who hate KGO but apparently listen constantly
> might be able to shed some insight.

It must be a "genius" MENSA thing...

Ciccio

John Higdon

Dec 3, 2008, 12:47:04 AM12/3/08
In article
<a73d9b3e-3b9a-4474...@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Ciccio <franc...@comcast.net> wrote:

> It must be a "genius" MENSA thing...

You forgot [emphasis added].

Stratum

Dec 3, 2008, 4:32:03 PM12/3/08
On Dec 2, 1:15 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

> Since Ray Taliaferro doesn't believe in God,
> then obviously he believes in Darwin, which
> equated blacks as being less evolved than
> whites.

Darwin said he was agnostic. But what
Darwin professed is related to what Taliaferro
professes the same way that Canadians
drive on the right and wombats don't.

An unthinking person might reply that wombats
"being Australian" drive on the left, and so what?
To which I might reply that wombats don't drive
on either side, and I doubt any wombat
claims any kind of nationality. That's what.

By any chance, do you become involved in
animated discussions over picayune subjects?

> Ray Taliaferro's rants
> against God is highly annoying and shows what
> KGO is really all about - Anti God nonsense.

Actually, I think your kind of mindset is precisely
what KGO is all about.

DonBeppino

Dec 3, 2008, 5:56:58 PM12/3/08
On Dec 2, 1:15 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

Taliaferro is a mush-mouthed, hard to understand angry person with a
huge identity problem. Doesn't know what race he really is, Italian
last name, a hint of looking African, and freckles. Yet of course he
tends towards the Afro-centric being how that is politically correct
and all. Not to mention the benefits he's probably gotten undeservedly
over the years.
He's a mutt and he's angry about it. He should just let it go, he'd be
a lot happier.

Stratum

Dec 3, 2008, 11:33:19 PM12/3/08
On Dec 3, 2:56 pm, DonBeppino <IlDonPepp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Taliaferro is a mush-mouthed, hard to understand angry person with a
> huge identity problem. Doesn't know what race he really is, Italian
> last name, a hint of looking African, and freckles. Yet of course he
> tends towards the Afro-centric being how that is politically correct
> and all. Not to mention the benefits he's probably gotten undeservedly
> over the years.

You are a pedestrian racist, and stupider than a dogturd.

Taliaferro as anyone with an ounce of curiosity could find
out in a flash was the name of an 18th century Georgia
legislator whose family was Anglo-Italian. Like John
Caboto, say, but from a later century. Most
people with the surname -- and I've run into several --
pronounce it "Toliver" to rhyme with Oliver.

John Slade

Dec 4, 2008, 12:13:38 AM12/4/08

"DonBeppino" <IlDonP...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Dec 2, 1:15 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

>Taliaferro is a mush-mouthed, hard to understand angry person with a
>huge identity problem. Doesn't know what race he really is, Italian
>last name, a hint of looking African, and freckles. Yet of course he
>tends towards the Afro-centric being how that is politically correct
>and all.

Boy this is pretty stupid of you. Ray grew up in a black neighborhood,
black identity came from there. Ray is anything but PC. I guess you really
don't listen to his show since you made this statement.

>Not to mention the benefits he's probably gotten undeservedly
>over the years.

Ray Taliaferro has been on the same station in the same timeslot for
over 20 years. Not to mention he's been the number one rated show for the
vast majority of that time. So obviously he is getting by on his talent.
I've noticed that Ray has been getting more and more racist hate post in
here, I wonder why.

>He's a mutt and he's angry about it. He should just let it go, he'd be
>a lot happier.

Everyone on Earth except purely black Africans are mutts. Every white
person on this planet has genetic material(genes) from black Africans. Ray
Taliaferro is very happy these days because Barack Obama, a fellow mutt is
going to be President of the USA. The people who are truly unhappy are the
ones who feel they have to tell us how much they hate someone over and over.

John

HCochet

Dec 4, 2008, 2:42:38 AM12/4/08

Ray doesn't want to worship a baby killer. An evil, grudge holding
(God's still mad about the apple) God who makes floods that kill
babies. Ray is better than God. See, God could cure all disease. He
could save all the dying people in all the hospitals. God chooses not
to do that. God just doesn't feel like it. Not enough people asked
him. He hears the prayers, but he just laughs at you. You can get an
entire church to ask God to heal someone, but maybe he's waiting for 2
entire churches OTOH, IF Ray could cure these people, he'd do it.
That's just one example why Ray is better than God. Because he'd do
it, but God won't. God likes to screw with people. He tests them and
then laughs at them. He even told some fool to kill his own son. He
was gonna do it until God told him he'd been punked. If Ray asked you
to not do something, and you did it anyway, he wouldn't turn you into
a pillar of salt. But God did. Ray doesn't want to worship a Jackass
who fixes sporting events so that the better Christians will win. God
made Michael Chang win the 1989 French Open men's singles. It didn't
matter to God that there were 127 other men in the tournament. 127 men
who worked hard all their life to be the best they can. They ate
right, practiced several hours each day, missed the prom's and
parties, went to bed early and all that for nothing because God wanted
Michael to win. It didn't matter to God that fans on TV and in the
stands didn't know at the time that the matches were fixed. Michael
Chang is a wuss for cheating in that way. A good sport would have
forfeited. God screwed Ivan Lendl, Stefan Edberg, Pete Sampras and all
the other players and all the fans. God can't take the time to cure
sick people, but he chooses the winners of lots of sporting events.
Ray would never do that. He's better than God. God is just one sick
puppy.

Stratum

Dec 4, 2008, 2:53:05 AM12/4/08

Oh, just come out and say it. God's from L.A.

What's God's take on "Lady of Spain"? Sudoku?
The Mercury News?

David Kaye

Dec 4, 2008, 4:08:06 AM12/4/08
On Dec 3, 2:56 pm, DonBeppino <IlDonPepp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Taliaferro is a mush-mouthed, hard to understand angry person with a
> huge identity problem.

No, he's a musician who does a talkshow on autopilot. He's the least-
prepped of any talkshow host I've ever heard, which is unfortunate
because he used to be very good.

David Kaye

Dec 4, 2008, 4:14:43 AM12/4/08
On Dec 3, 9:13 pm, "John Slade" <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I've noticed that Ray has been getting more and more racist hate post in
> here, I wonder why.

To be honest, Ray Taliaferro deserves some of the obnoxious posts.
His misogyny toward Hillary Rodham Clinton during the run for the
primaries was totally uncalled for. He called her everything from
"the little missus" to "Bill Clinton's live-in", and described sex
between Bill and Hillary as disgusting. He went on and on with some
of the most obnoxious statements I've ever heard a KGO host make.

I assume he did this to get a rise out of people. However, so few
people listen to Ray that not much mention was made of his tirades. I
didn't bring it up here because I tend to comment on style, not
substance of talkshows.

Patty Winter

Dec 4, 2008, 10:54:06 AM12/4/08

In article <d4bcfbf5-26b0-4096...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

Is he even less well prepared than Bernie Ward was for his shows?
Seemed like every time I tuned by Ward's show, he was reading a
newspaper article.

Patty

David Kaye

Dec 4, 2008, 12:53:16 PM12/4/08
On Dec 4, 7:54 am, Patty Winter <pat...@wintertime.com> wrote:

> Is he even less well prepared than Bernie Ward was for his shows?
> Seemed like every time I tuned by Ward's show, he was reading a
> newspaper article.

It depended on the topic. The thing about Bernie, though, was that at
least when he espoused a point of view he backed it up with time,
date, and place of references to support his viewpoints. Ray T just
drones and laughs.

I've said here many times that I hated listening to Bernie's political
talk because he was way too depressing. I much preferred his personal
experience topics, especially when he was lighthearted.

Ciccio

Dec 4, 2008, 2:25:06 PM12/4/08
On Dec 2, 9:47 pm, John Higdon <HisRoyalRadioHign...@kome.com> wrote:
> In article
> <a73d9b3e-3b9a-4474-b5b3-7d3f8b716...@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

>  Ciccio<frances...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > It must be a "genius" MENSA thing...
>
> You forgot [emphasis added].

Quite right. Lest the MENSA [emphasis added] genius be unable to
discern that it's not an acronym.

Ciccio

John Higdon

Dec 6, 2008, 1:54:01 PM12/6/08
In article
<dae50221-0852-4bbc...@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Ciccio <franc...@comcast.net> wrote:

But, truth be told, some of Mensa's own material has all caps. So they
MUST [emphasis added] understand.

John Higdon

Dec 6, 2008, 1:58:48 PM12/6/08
In article <4937fd1e$0$2790$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
Patty Winter <pat...@wintertime.com> wrote:

> Is he even less well prepared than Bernie Ward was for his shows?
> Seemed like every time I tuned by Ward's show, he was reading a
> newspaper article.

An occasional article excerpted on the air is fine if necessary to
launch a discussion. Bernie, however, failed to perform certain
prerequisites such as pre-reading the article before air time. The
result was a halted, disjointed rendition of the article, as though he
was trying to read a paragraph ahead of what he was speaking. Sort of a
skim/read/skim/read operation.

The net effect was that he sounded totally unprepared at show time.

DonBeppino

Dec 11, 2008, 3:57:33 PM12/11/08

Like I said, a wanna be black...(or would that be Italian)? He's an
elitist ass who talks like he has marbles in his mouth.
And why the HELL would anyone named Taliaferro (more properly
Tagliaferro) want to call themselves "Toliver"? Yer fulla crap!

Stratum

Dec 11, 2008, 10:57:33 PM12/11/08
On Dec 11, 12:57 pm, DonBeppino <IlDonPepp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 8:33 pm, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > On Dec 3, 2:56 pm, DonBeppino <IlDonPepp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Taliaferro is a mush-mouthed, hard to understand angry person with a
> > > huge identity problem.

You are from a fairly large race: the race of ignorant loudmouths.
By any chance, do you call talk radio stations?

> > > Doesn't know what race he really is, Italian
> > > last name, a hint of looking African, and freckles. Yet of course he
> > > tends towards the Afro-centric being how that is politically correct
> > > and all. Not to mention the benefits he's probably gotten undeservedly
> > > over the years.
>
> > You are a pedestrian racist, and stupider than a dogturd.
>
> > Taliaferro as anyone with an ounce of curiosity could find
> > out in a flash was the name of an 18th century Georgia
> > legislator whose family was Anglo-Italian.  Like John
> > Caboto, say, but from a later century.  Most
> > people with the surname -- and I've run into several --
> > pronounce it "Toliver" to rhyme with Oliver.
>
> Like I said, a wanna be black...(or would that be Italian)? He's an
> elitist ass who talks like he has marbles in his mouth.
> And why the HELL would anyone named Taliaferro (more properly
> Tagliaferro) want to call themselves "Toliver"? Yer fulla crap!

Your pig-ignorance is noted. The name is common in the
South and is usually pronounced the way I said.
Taliaferro's name probably derives from a slaveholder's
name and would have little to do with his own ancestry.

--

A few years ago, I had the experience of a New Englander
with a common French name, but himself not

DonBeppino

Dec 12, 2008, 2:35:27 PM12/12/08
> up the human gene pool badly.- Hide quoted text -

Like I said, yer fulla CRAP!

Bozo

Dec 18, 2008, 6:15:42 PM12/18/08

What I want to now is what happened to ray talianegroz website?
I betcha he blocked all the fools, racists and idiots from posting
and it mysteriously died from the sound of one hand clapping.

-bdn-