Email address or phone number for NAMBLA?

David Eduardo

Sep 2, 2007, 5:48:42 PM9/2/07
Does anyone have the contact information for NAMBLA? If so, would you
please share it with me?

David Kaye

Sep 3, 2007, 3:10:27 AM9/3/07
On Sep 2, 2:48 pm, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have the contact information for NAMBLA? If so, would you
> please share it with me?

You are not David Eduardo. Can't you get a hobby or something? Maybe
go out and do volunteer work or something?

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 6:52:35 AM9/3/07

It's 911. Just tell them you want a 5 yo boyfriend and a limosine.

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 7:55:24 AM9/3/07

I assure you that I am indeed myself.

Not one person at any of our LA stations has the current contact
information for NAMBLA. I find that difficult to believe, but
whatever. I just need the contact info and would appreciate it if
someone would provide it.

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 12:08:59 PM9/3/07

Maybe it's because they want to normalize sex with boys and men, did
you ever stop and think? Jesuchristo! What a sad deal.

Bill Z.

Sep 3, 2007, 12:51:30 PM9/3/07
Steven <thisjukebo...@yahoo.com> writes:

Give Alberto Gonzalez a call and maybe he can help you. With all the
domsestic spying the Bush administration wants to do, maybe they found
the phone number. Also try the FBI, which at least has a legitimate
reason to know the number.

I presume the need for a contact is to do a "feel good story" about
how said group is shrinking into well deserved oblivion. If my
presumption is wrong, please call the FBI as your primary contact. :-)

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

David Kaye

Sep 3, 2007, 1:21:53 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 4:55 am, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I assure you that I am indeed myself.

You are not the broadcaster David Eduardo. I note that you put up 100
posts in April 2007 and 27 in May 2007 and nothing before or after
until now. Most of your posts were anti-Mexican or anti-Latino. But
even if I didn't have that information, your writing style isn't
anything like his.

Again, why don't you go outside, get some fresh air, volunteer for a
community group, make some friends, and basically get a life. You'll
be much happier. Seriously.

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 2:24:22 PM9/3/07

David Kaye wrote:
> On Sep 3, 4:55 am, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I assure you that I am indeed myself.
>
> You are not the broadcaster David Eduardo. I note that you put up 100
> posts in April 2007 and 27 in May 2007 and nothing before or after
> until now. Most of your posts were anti-Mexican or anti-Latino.

Assure you that I am David Eduardo. Like many others, I occasionally
post from more than one account, especially when I'm traveling.
Nothing interesting there.

But
> even if I didn't have that information, your writing style isn't
> anything like his.

Again I apologize, but it's hard to soar to great literary heights
when you're sitting near a crowded gate in an airport.

> Again, why don't you go outside, get some fresh air, volunteer for a
> community group, make some friends, and basically get a life. You'll
> be much happier. Seriously.

I do all of these things and they are great. Feel free to visit my
website at www.davidgleason.com to learn more.

Now that we have these (irrelevant) matters out of the way, do you or
do you now have contact information for NAMBLA?

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 2:34:14 PM9/3/07

"David Eduardo" <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> David Kaye wrote:
>> On Sep 3, 4:55 am, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> even if I didn't have that information, your writing style isn't
>> anything like his.
>
> Again I apologize, but it's hard to soar to great literary heights
> when you're sitting near a crowded gate in an airport.

The crazyness you post, which probably nobody will believe, becomes less
believable with each new item.

P.S. I don't sit next to crowded gates (I go to the club) and I don't fly on
holidays and weekends. If you are going to try to "mimic" my posts, you
really need to get your facts together.

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 2:58:23 PM9/3/07

Think again, my imposter friend. Anyone who knows me knows that I late
and have no time to waste in 'the club'. And anyone who's even vaguely
acquainted with me knows that I log many weekends on the road, and
happily so.

Impersonate me if you will, but at least make an honest effort.

Rageforthemachine

Sep 3, 2007, 3:01:06 PM9/3/07

"David Eduardo" <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually I do have the contact information for NAMBLA, but only because they
are right around the corner from me. True story, look up their address. I am
sure you won't be surprised to find NAMBLA's western headquarters is in a
ratty SRO in the Tenderloin.

John Higdon

Sep 3, 2007, 3:14:55 PM9/3/07
In article <1188843862....@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
David Eduardo <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Assure you that I am David Eduardo. Like many others, I occasionally
> post from more than one account, especially when I'm traveling.
> Nothing interesting there.

Nonsense. I post from the same account day after day, week after week,
year after year. Why? Because all of my personal settings are there,
saving a lot of time. Last month, I posted from that *same* account
while sitting in my hotel room in Evansville, from the ERI test range
outside of Chandler, from Chicago's O'Hare airport (a lot more there
than I ever wanted!), from Las Vegas, and even on the road.

The reason you are using a different account is because you are a
different person. End of story.

> Again I apologize, but it's hard to soar to great literary heights
> when you're sitting near a crowded gate in an airport.

That isn't what he said. He said your style was different. That doesn't
change no matter where you are.

> I do all of these things and they are great. Feel free to visit my
> website at www.davidgleason.com to learn more.
>
> Now that we have these (irrelevant) matters out of the way, do you or
> do you now have contact information for NAMBLA?

So "David Eduardo", what is the name of our mutual acquaintance?

--
John Higdon
+1 408 ANdrews 6-4400

David Kaye

Sep 3, 2007, 3:55:46 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 11:58 am, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Think again, my imposter friend. Anyone who knows me knows that I late
> and have no time to waste in 'the club'. And anyone who's even vaguely
> acquainted with me knows that I log many weekends on the road, and
> happily so.

Once again, you are the imposter. The person who wrote the reply
you're answering is the real David. All one has to do is look at
what's being said. Or, a look at the Google Groups profile search
engine will show the differences. For one, the real David Eduardo
does not diss Mexicans.

The real David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=dIkR2xYAAAA_AGMDwDS4Ykk-fxXyq5k4QH3m0ARSt2iFeotq0Etz3A&hl=en

The fake David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=2EHjmRUAAABkviSX6VOu61lj4fcnvUdUM2QSjOpuh1pnvFAOUlylOg&hl=en

Bruce Farley

Sep 3, 2007, 4:44:13 PM9/3/07

Charlie

Sep 3, 2007, 5:11:29 PM9/3/07
Likewise.....
GOOGLE is your friend.

Me
--
To respond by Email remove never- from address

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 5:22:37 PM9/3/07

I am completely comfortable with you're thinking that I am someone
else. Okay? Does that make everything right?

Now, to the point at hand: Do you or do you not have contact info for
NAMBLA?

Chilly8

Sep 3, 2007, 6:26:59 PM9/3/07

"David Kaye" <sfdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Whoever is forging David's email address is using a machine on a
server colocation facility in Cologne. Germany. IP address
87.230.5.83 comes back to a server colocation facility in
Cologne, Germany.

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 7:10:22 PM9/3/07

"Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's simpler than that... someone registered a dgleason with three digits
after it at Yahoo... and is using it for whatever stupid purposes they can
find.

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 7:32:28 PM9/3/07

I repeat: It's fine with me if you take me to be someone other than
who I am. You can even share a cup of tea with my doppelganger, if it
pleases you. I asked for a simple piece of information. You either
have the information and are willing to share it, or you don't have
the information or are unwilling to share it. Which is it?

Chilly8

Sep 3, 2007, 9:07:40 PM9/3/07

"David Eduardo" <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

A little piece of advice if you are going to impersonate Eduardo,
your varying IPs give you away. I see this time you used a
machine on a server at a colocation facility in Hannover,
Germany. Address 193.201.52.133 is at a server farm
in Hannover, Germany.

Chilly8

Sep 3, 2007, 9:24:08 PM9/3/07

Whatever is going on, all the posts, but one, purporting to be from
David Eduardo, are all from Germany, to the impostor must be
in Germany.

All the addresses in the various headers

87.230.5.83 - Cologne, Germany
212.112.241.44 - IPX Server - Kassel, Germany
212.202.233.2 - GINKO Gesellschaft fuer Internet-Kommunikation mbH, Cologne,
Germany
71.102.45.110 - Verizon Internet, Palm Springs, Ca.
81.169.137.209 - Strato Rechenzentrum - Germany

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:35:45 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 10:51 am, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) wrote:
> My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB- Hide quoted text -

BILL? Howahelarya?

Our buddy Berto QUIT last week! He's going to SA to either run the
food bank (recipients out of the state) or work for Clear Channel.

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:39:47 PM9/3/07

IT'S THE SPANGLISH INQUISITION!!!

We didn't expect that?!?

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANGLISH INQUISITION!

(Quick search the premises for Herb Alpert records and destroy them!)

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:43:29 PM9/3/07
On January 16th 2008 a trial was help for the Superior Court of San
Francicso, Judge David Kaye presiding.

In a moment, the results of that trial.

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:54:49 PM9/3/07

HAY. It could be that. It's a future date, but if you noticed that new
Journeyman show on the Nambla Busters Channel seems to be based in the
"Bay Area".

The man trying to step in front of the "Pier 39" trolley he saved, the
skyline...I think the New Bay Company would like to relive the "glory
days of the West Coast network".

David Eduardo

Sep 3, 2007, 10:54:52 PM9/3/07

And I can give you some advice if you're going to bandy about
accusations. There are many things that can account for the variety in
ip addresses. I could be traveling, using proxy servers in order to
bypass a firewall or protect myself against spam, etc. There can be
many explanations, just so you know.

In any case, I said I'm comfortable with your thinking I'm someone
other than who I am. What else do you want from me? Feel free to think
I'm Eleanor Roosevelt, or Hubert Humphrey, or Jack Palance....whomever
you like.

Now, can you provide me with contact information for NAMBLA or not? I
really want to contact them but I don't know how to go about it. If
you don't have the information, fine. Just let me know. However, if
you have it, please share it.

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:57:15 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 1:14 pm, John Higdon <skep...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote:
> In article <1188843862.964020.12...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

> David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Assure you that I am David Eduardo. Like many others, I occasionally
> > post from more than one account, especially when I'm traveling.
> > Nothing interesting there.
>
> Nonsense. I post from the same account day after day, week after week,
> year after year. Why? Because all of my personal settings are there,
> saving a lot of time. Last month, I posted from that *same* account
> while sitting in my hotel room in Evansville, from the ERI test range
> outside of Chandler, from Chicago's O'Hare airport (a lot more there
> than I ever wanted!), from Las Vegas, and even on the road.
>
> The reason you are using a different account is because you are a
> different person. End of story.
>
> > Again I apologize, but it's hard to soar to great literary heights
> > when you're sitting near a crowded gate in an airport.
>
> That isn't what he said. He said your style was different. That doesn't
> change no matter where you are.
>
> > I do all of these things and they are great. Feel free to visit my
> > website atwww.davidgleason.comto learn more.

> > Now that we have these (irrelevant) matters out of the way, do you or
> > do you now have contact information for NAMBLA?
>
> So "David Eduardo", what is the name of our mutual acquaintance?
>
> --
> John Higdon
> +1 408 ANdrews 6-4400

The devil? A friend of the devil is a friend of mine?

Steven

Sep 3, 2007, 10:58:19 PM9/3/07

It's not the same without "lady Jane" reading the number...

Bill Z.

Sep 3, 2007, 11:58:30 PM9/3/07
David Eduardo <dglea...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Chilly8 wrote:
> > A little piece of advice if you are going to impersonate Eduardo,
> > your varying IPs give you away. I see this time you used a
> > machine on a server at a colocation facility in Hannover,
> > Germany. Address 193.201.52.133 is at a server farm
> > in Hannover, Germany.
>
> And I can give you some advice if you're going to bandy about
> accusations. There are many things that can account for the variety in
> ip addresses. I could be traveling, using proxy servers in order to
> bypass a firewall or protect myself against spam, etc. There can be
> many explanations, just so you know.

You can come up with many reasons for a varying IP address (I presume
you guys mean the NNTP-Posting-Host header's value) but avoiding spam
is not one of them.

You remind me of a story of Middle Eastern origin about the mullah
Nasrudin, who invites some friends to his house. He goes in and his
wife says, "we can't handle all these guests. Why did you invite them
without telling me first?" So he hides upstairs. His guests get
impatient and demand that he come out, shouting "We know you are in
there." Finally, not being able to contain himself anymore, he leans
out the upstairs window and shouts, "I could have gone out the back
door, couldn't I?"

> Now, can you provide me with contact information for NAMBLA or not? I
> really want to contact them but I don't know how to go about it. If
> you don't have the information, fine. Just let me know. However, if
> you have it, please share it.

Those with a legitimate reason to know that organization's phone
number include news organizations, producers of documentaries, and law
enforcement. What's your reason? Nobody in his or her right mind
would give it to you otherwise any more than the address of Harry the
Horse (a dubious character, probably a bookie, from an old movie).
And most of us have about as much reason to know it as we would for
keeping the cell phone number of our local neighborhood hit man in
our address books.

So if you really want someone to help you, you better have a good
reason and be damn convincing, and sneaking around using other
individuals' names is not a good way to gain that credibility.

Steven

Sep 4, 2007, 2:07:02 AM9/4/07
On Sep 3, 9:58 pm, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) wrote:

He's just being an asshole. He's not very multi-dimensional, Bill.
Happy Tuesday.

Steven

Sep 4, 2007, 2:49:59 AM9/4/07

David Kaye

Sep 4, 2007, 5:07:20 AM9/4/07
On Sep 3, 8:58 pm, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) wrote:

> What's your reason? Nobody in his or her right mind

> would give it to you [....]

Assuming anybody even knows it. I think NAMBLA is pretty much
extinct, is it not? I haven't heard it mentioned in years. I just
did a Wikipedia search and they say it's inactive. I looked on the
website and there's an address at 537 Jones, which is a well-known
mail drop, and they mention a voicemail number in NYC. I'd suspect
that the organization is probably one person.

David Eduardo

Sep 4, 2007, 7:48:54 AM9/4/07

Oh, it's active.

You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Well, I will have to look elsewhere for the information I need. I
don't have time for casual banter right now and will be visiting one
of our stations for most of the day anyway. If anyone comes along with
the contact info for NAMBLA, please ask them to call me at
818-500-4321or to email me at da...@davidgleason.com.

Peter

Sep 4, 2007, 8:46:18 AM9/4/07
On 2007-09-03 20:58:30 -0700, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) said:

> Those with a legitimate reason to know that organization's phone
> number include news organizations, producers of documentaries, and law
> enforcement. What's your reason? Nobody in his or her right mind
> would give it to you otherwise any more than the address of Harry the
> Horse (a dubious character, probably a bookie, from an old movie).

A very dubious character, indeed, from Frank Loesser's "Guys and
Dolls", and played in the 1955 film by that well-known character actor,
Sheldon Leonard.

But in NAMBLA's case, it would be "Guys and Boys", and I don't know
anyone from NAMBLA, so I can't nominate a member as playing the Harry
the Horse role in a putative "Guys and Boys".

Bill Z.

Sep 4, 2007, 10:37:46 AM9/4/07
Peter <peter...@someplace.else> writes:

> On 2007-09-03 20:58:30 -0700, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) said:
>

> > <snip> Nobody in his or her right mind

> > would give it to you otherwise any more than the address of Harry the
> > Horse (a dubious character, probably a bookie, from an old movie).
>
> A very dubious character, indeed, from Frank Loesser's "Guys and
> Dolls", and played in the 1955 film by that well-known character
> actor, Sheldon Leonard.

Thanks for posting that - I was pretty sure it was from _Guys and
Dolls_, but Frank Capra's _Lady for a Day_ had "Dave the Dude" and a
host of other colorful characters, and I didn't want to risk getting
the two confused.

John Higdon

Sep 4, 2007, 12:15:16 PM9/4/07
In article <fbic45$1vu$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Whatever is going on, all the posts, but one, purporting to be from
> David Eduardo, are all from Germany, to the impostor must be
> in Germany.

And you're so good at this, never having correctly located me or my
server.

John Higdon

Sep 4, 2007, 12:26:58 PM9/4/07
In article <1188862348.0...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
David Eduardo <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I repeat: It's fine with me if you take me to be someone other than
> who I am. You can even share a cup of tea with my doppelganger, if it
> pleases you. I asked for a simple piece of information. You either
> have the information and are willing to share it, or you don't have
> the information or are unwilling to share it. Which is it?

I notice you completely ignored my little authentication question, the
answer to which the "real" David Gleason would know off-hand: who is our
mutual acquaintance?

Chilly8

Sep 4, 2007, 12:54:25 PM9/4/07

"John Higdon" <ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

> In article <fbic45$1vu$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Whatever is going on, all the posts, but one, purporting to be from
>> David Eduardo, are all from Germany, to the impostor must be
>> in Germany.
>
> And you're so good at this, never having correctly located me or my
> server.

I dont know where YOU are, but I do know where your
SERVER is (at least one of them anyway). I can say that
equine.announetech.com is located at Sonic's colocation
facility on Apollo Wy in Santa Rosa. IP2location says
that equine.announcetech.com is located in Santa Rosa,
and is at the Sonic.net colocation facility there.

I can say that you server is located there, and that you
access it remotely from anywhere in the world. That
is why I cannot determine where you are located, but
can determine where the server is located.

John Higdon

Sep 4, 2007, 1:22:26 PM9/4/07
In article <fbk2ke$nv8$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I dont know where YOU are, but I do know where your
> SERVER is (at least one of them anyway). I can say that
> equine.announetech.com is located at Sonic's colocation
> facility on Apollo Wy in Santa Rosa. IP2location says
> that equine.announcetech.com is located in Santa Rosa,
> and is at the Sonic.net colocation facility there.

Wrong. Not even in Sonoma County. Not even close. So, you're batting
zero, Chuck. That was my point.

> I can say that you server is located there, and that you
> access it remotely from anywhere in the world.

You can say whatever you like, but reality is otherwise.

Phil Keller

Sep 4, 2007, 1:26:12 PM9/4/07
The fake David's writing style seems familiar. Any ideas?
phil

John Higdon

Sep 4, 2007, 2:04:19 PM9/4/07
In article <VygDi.1139$7P7...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
Phil Keller <p-ke...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> The fake David's writing style seems familiar. Any ideas?

IBOCisaCrock? Notice they're both Yahoo accounts.

Which is another reason it is highly suspect: people who have custom
domain names don't resort to nondescript throwaway addresses, no matter
what adverse conditions surround the posting.

As I pointed out earlier, in the past weeks, I posted while in the car
driving (someone else was behind the wheel) to Las Vegas and while
sitting in O'Hare. It doesn't get much more adverse than that. My Usenet
persona remained the same in every way.

Charles Newman

Sep 4, 2007, 2:28:20 PM9/4/07

"John Higdon" <ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

Chilly may be part right. I am about to switch to Sonic DSL
because my patience has run out with Comcast's lowsy
customer service. I have found that the IP I all be assigned
gives two different locations. One says Tracy and the other says
Sacramento, on two different geolocation services. Looking
up that one IP of yours, one will say Santa Rosa, and the
other will say Redwood City. It is possible that you live
in Redwood City and are either using Sonic DSL, or
using their Santa Rosa server farm, and live in Redwood
City.

John Higdon

Sep 4, 2007, 3:00:33 PM9/4/07
In article <46dda3d1$0$14102$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
"Charles Newman" <ch...@backtalkradio.net> wrote:

> It is possible that you live
> in Redwood City and are either using Sonic DSL, or
> using their Santa Rosa server farm, and live in Redwood
> City.

Nope. Don't live in Redwood City (or anywhere in San Mateo County for
that matter).

I think you are going to have to admit that you can't tell where an IP
is delivered. Let me give you a hint regarding that futile exercise. The
Sonic IPs can be delivered anywhere within the ATM cloud. The ATM cloud
pretty much covers the State of California. Of course, technically, they
can be delivered anywhere in the world.

As I said before, your concept of trying to associate a particular IP
with a geographic location is flawed. Hell, when you post as an
alternate persona, you are taking advantage of that very principle.

David Kaye

Sep 4, 2007, 4:01:30 PM9/4/07
On Sep 4, 4:48 am, David Eduardo <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oh, it's active.
> You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Trust an imposter? Yeah, sure.

George Grapman

Sep 4, 2007, 6:31:57 PM9/4/07
At one time I made an uninformed comment about IP addresses. You
corrected me and I understood it. That is one of the differences between
Chuckie and the rest of us.

David Eduardo

Sep 5, 2007, 12:22:06 AM9/5/07

"John Higdon" <ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

At least this whole silly thing provided the Chuckymonster(tm) the
opportunity to reveal, again, an aspect of his ignorance....

Steven

Sep 5, 2007, 7:20:49 AM9/5/07
On Sep 4, 10:22 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "John Higdon" <skep...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

> > In article <VygDi.1139$7P7....@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,

> > Phil Keller <p-kel...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >> The fake David's writing style seems familiar. Any ideas?
>
> > IBOCisaCrock? Notice they're both Yahoo accounts.
>
> > Which is another reason it is highly suspect: people who have custom
> > domain names don't resort to nondescript throwaway addresses, no matter
> > what adverse conditions surround the posting.
>
> > As I pointed out earlier, in the past weeks, I posted while in the car
> > driving (someone else was behind the wheel) to Las Vegas and while
> > sitting in O'Hare. It doesn't get much more adverse than that. My Usenet
> > persona remained the same in every way.
>
> At least this whole silly thing provided the Chuckymonster(tm) the
> opportunity to reveal, again, an aspect of his ignorance....

You ARE, arent you? Ignorant as dinner salad.

Cubit

Sep 5, 2007, 10:42:53 AM9/5/07

"John Higdon" <ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

Funny that you would have to deny living in Redwood City, when your post
lists your Andrews 6 number.

I visited your home once, years and years ago. My memory of the event is so
poor, I must be getting old. I remember the area, but I can't be sure of
the street. I'm thinking of a street around there that ends in an "A." The
most I can recall from the visit was seeing a huge number of CDs, possibly
on some kind of shelves. Were they wood? I get upset at with my memory, or
lack of same.

We also met at Quement Electronics. 1975? I remember that better.

Bill Z.

Sep 5, 2007, 11:03:16 AM9/5/07
"Cubit" <n...@not.not> writes:

> "John Higdon" <ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote in message

> > Nope. Don't live in Redwood City (or anywhere in San Mateo County for
> >

> > --
> > John Higdon
> > +1 408 ANdrews 6-4400
>
> Funny that you would have to deny living in Redwood City, when your post
> lists your Andrews 6 number.

Funny that you don't know that the 408 area code is well south of
Redwood City - more like Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, San Jose,
etc. :-)

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2007, 11:18:25 AM9/5/07

"Bill Z." <nob...@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message

Ever hear of Skype? With Skype, and a broadband internet connection,
you can have a area code 408 number without physically living in the
408 area code.

John Higdon

Sep 5, 2007, 11:22:35 AM9/5/07
In article <NfzDi.5049$JD....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net>,
"Cubit" <n...@not.not> wrote:

> Funny that you would have to deny living in Redwood City, when your post
> lists your Andrews 6 number.

Duh! It's taken this long for someone to notice that? To be fair,
however, I have "local" phone numbers all over the Bay Area.

John Higdon

Sep 5, 2007, 11:42:43 AM9/5/07
In article <fbmhcf$ehi$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Ever hear of Skype? With Skype, and a broadband internet connection,
> you can have a area code 408 number without physically living in the
> 408 area code.

And you can't imagine how an IP address can appear anywhere?

Bill Z.

Sep 5, 2007, 12:41:33 PM9/5/07
"Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> writes:

Ever learn to think?

Explain why you imply that Skype would require that the prefix (but
not the area code) match a physical address - that's what you are
claiming. The person I replied to claimed that 408-266-XXXX was proof
of a Redwood City address when the area code does not contain Redwood
City - you'd need a phone number that matches 650-266-XXXX instead.

Phil Kane

Sep 5, 2007, 2:55:31 PM9/5/07
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:46:18 -0700, Peter <peter...@someplace.else>
wrote:

>A very dubious character, indeed, from Frank Loesser's "Guys and
>Dolls", and played in the 1955 film by that well-known character actor,
>Sheldon Leonard.

Wasn't Frank Loesser's play based on a story by Damon Runyan?
--
Phil Kane
Beaverton, OR

Phil Kane

Sep 5, 2007, 3:04:22 PM9/5/07
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:22:35 -0700, John Higdon
<ske...@IBOCisaCrock.org> wrote:

>Duh! It's taken this long for someone to notice that? To be fair,
>however, I have "local" phone numbers all over the Bay Area.

Only because I didn't live in the Bay Area while named exchange
prefixes were in use. I still remember a lot of New York City ones,
though.

George Grapman

Sep 5, 2007, 3:58:48 PM9/5/07
Actually a number of Runyon characters from different stories.

Bill Z.

Sep 5, 2007, 4:49:26 PM9/5/07
Phil Kane <Phil...@nov.shmovz.ka.pop> writes:

It seems a lot of people didn't notice that the number Higdon gave
has a 408 area code, not a 650 (formerly 415) area code and would
therefore not include Redwood City, named prefixes or not.

Steven

Sep 5, 2007, 4:53:46 PM9/5/07
On Sep 5, 2:49 pm, nob...@nospam.pacbell.net (Bill Z.) wrote:

Ran out of any topical stuff?

Thread's over.

Peter

Sep 6, 2007, 1:33:30 AM9/6/07
On 2007-09-05 11:55:31 -0700, Phil Kane <Phil...@nov.shmovz.ka.pop> said:

>> A very dubious character, indeed, from Frank Loesser's "Guys and
>> Dolls", and played in the 1955 film by that well-known character actor,
>> Sheldon Leonard.
>
> Wasn't Frank Loesser's play based on a story by Damon Runyan?

Sure, and Loesser makes no bones that the characters were based upon Runyan's.

"Guys and Dolls is a musical, with the music and lyrics written by
Frank Loesser and book by Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, based on The
Idyll Of Miss Sarah Brown, a short story by Damon Runyon. It also
borrows characters and plot elements from other Runyon stories, most
notably 'Pick the Winner.'

"Music : Frank Loesser

"Lyrics: Frank Loesser

"Book: Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows

"Based upon : The Idyll Of Miss Sarah Brown by Damon Runyon"

The film version is done in abstract exterior sets, and relatively
conventional interior sets, thereby emphasizing the fantasy of the
story.

Joseph Mankiewicz wrote the screenplay and directed.

I think he deserves most of the credit for the success of the film.

A family friend, Irene Sharaff (sometimes credited as "Irene" or as
"Sharaff"), did the costumes.

Steven

Sep 6, 2007, 7:06:31 AM9/6/07
On Sep 5, 11:33 pm, Peter <peterh5...@someplace.else> wrote:

> On 2007-09-05 11:55:31 -0700, Phil Kane <Phil.K...@nov.shmovz.ka.pop> said:
>

> >> A very dubious character, indeed, from Frank Loesser's "Guys and
> >> Dolls", and played in the 1955 film by that well-known character actor,
> >> Sheldon Leonard.
>
> > Wasn't Frank Loesser's play based on a story by Damon Runyan?
>
> Sure, and Loesser makes no bones that the characters were based upon Runyan's.
>
> "Guys and Dolls is a musical, with the music and lyrics written by
> Frank Loesser and book by Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, based on The
> Idyll Of Miss Sarah Brown, a short story by Damon Runyon. It also
> borrows characters and plot elements from other Runyon stories, most
> notably 'Pick the Winner.'
>
> "Music : Frank Loesser
>
> "Lyrics: Frank Loesser
>
> "Book: Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows
>
> "Based upon : The Idyll Of Miss Sarah Brown by Damon Runyon"

Didn't Jo Swerling go on to write scripts for Stephan Cannell for
shows like "Hunter"?

clee...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2017, 12:57:32 AM3/24/17
We're do u live

Don Freeman

Mar 24, 2017, 6:01:28 PM3/24/17
On 3/23/2017 9:57 PM, clee...@gmail.com wrote:
> We're do u live

1-415-EAT-SHIT

--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

michaelrodr...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 8:02:58 PM7/22/17
Hi i myself am looking for information on how i can receive a phone number for you's at nmbbla and or if someone can email it to me please and thank you. I would like to talk to someone that Will help me become a member because i feel that this is were i belong. So please can you help me?

michaelrodr...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 8:04:59 PM7/22/17
Help

Julian Macassey

Jul 23, 2017, 4:24:49 PM7/23/17
I suggest you contact your local Catholic church, they seem to
have lots of members.

--
“It used to be you couldn’t be gay. Now you can be gay but you can’t smoke.
There’s always something.” - David Hockney, Guardian 16 July 2015

Ciccio

Jul 23, 2017, 6:24:51 PM7/23/17
On 7/23/2017 1:20 PM, Julian Macassey wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:02:57 -0700 (PDT), michaelrodr...@gmail.com
> <michaelrodr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi i myself am looking for information on how i can receive a phone
>> number for you's at nmbbla and or if someone can email it to me please
>> and thank you. I would like to talk to someone that Will help me become
>> a member because i feel that this is were i belong. So please can you
>> help me?
>
> I suggest you contact your local Catholic church, they seem to
> have lots of members.

If a secular group is a sought after source for such, then contacting
his local mosque would be better. Muslims are a great source for
pedophiles. After all, pedophilia is [ahem] gospel for them. Indeed, the
prevalence of such among Muslims dwarfs such among Catholics.

All pedophiles, as well as anti-American Muslims, should be annihilated.
Just there's the bonus that by annihilating anti-American Muslims a
great number of pedophiles would also be annihilated. . .ALLAHU AKBAR!

Ciccio
--
"If your mother cooks Italian food,
why should you go to a restaurant?"