for using AMMA tamil font

drsiva

Mar 22, 2010, 6:11:33 AM3/22/10
to அழகி (Azhagi)
SAIRAM Sir. I need your help for opening the MS word doc made using
amma tamil fond in the azhagi phonetic typing. Kindly help.

azhagi Viswanathan

Mar 23, 2010, 12:45:58 AM3/23/10
to அழகி (Azhagi)
Dear Dr.Siva,

Greetings!

Azhagi supports transliteration/typing in 2 encodings only, viz. Tscii
and Unicode. I do not think the font 'AMMA' mentioned by you is in
either of these 2 encodings.

Hence, you have to first convert the text in AMMA font to Tscii or
Unicode. You may see whether such conversion is possible using any of
the font converters listed by me (under the heading 'Free Tamil Font
Converters') in http://azhagi.com/indic.html

Tip: I guess the font AMMA might conform to Bamini font encoding.

kind regards
viswanathan, love all serve all
--
http://azhagi.com/supporttam.html
http://azhagi.com/sostam.html

Subburathnam Ramani

Mar 23, 2010, 2:03:31 AM3/23/10
to azh...@googlegroups.com
dear visu sir,

some days back i have sent you the copy of 'sangam' fonts enabling you to
advise me thepossible encoding.  i have not received anything regarding the conversion
i am using azhagi in my all work.  but the earlier work on sangam cannot be converted
to any other formats.  i am very much happy and thankful, if you have given me a solution.

i am again attaching some of the sangam fonts for your perusal.

thanking you,

yours
ramani, tirupur

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to azhagi+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

TAMIL1.TTF
TAMIL12.TTF
TAMIL28.TTF

azhagi Viswanathan

Mar 23, 2010, 9:02:05 AM3/23/10
to அழகி (Azhagi)
Dear Mr.Ramani,

Greetings!

Nice to know that Azhagi is proving very useful to you.

I did not receive the mail mentioned by you and hence could not reply.
In any case, my reply to Dr.Siva is the solution to you also.

Kind regards
Viswanathan
--
http://azhagi.com/support.html
http://azhagi.com/commentstam.html

On Mar 23, 11:03 am, Subburathnam Ramani

<subburathnamram...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear visu sir,

some days back i have sent you the copy of 'sangam' fonts enabling
you to

advise me the possible encoding.  ... ...
..
.