Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Stefan Froelich

não lida,
19/10/2014, 20:58:2919/10/14
para aycroad...@googlegroups.com,kenhe...@yahoo.com,brian...@hotmail.com,cdgoo...@gmail.com,dlarr...@yahoo.com,dixonl...@me.com,jloe...@hotmail.com,jeff...@me.com,khay...@hotmail.com,coving...@gmail.com,cheitk...@hotmail.com,mikes...@hotmail.com,gracieb...@gmail.com,jac...@austinyachtclub.net,g...@austinyachtclub.net,st...@stevemadere.com,ma...@stevesanderson.com,tim.s...@gmail.com,afbr...@gmail.com,katy...@gmail.com,m_la...@yahoo.com,da...@grogware.com,hluj...@gmail.com,harold....@swri.org,smura...@aol.com,wood...@gmail.com,ham...@gmail.com,ma...@carewcontact.com,ghow...@aol.com,nzah...@gmail.com,Vicmanning@Att. Net,Kiel Killeen,Nick Dawe,mt...@us.ibm.com,Michael Moran,Jorge Martin-de-Nicolas,gaels...@sbcglobal.net,Scott Young,Jst...@gmail.com,John Halter,Markus Heitkoetter,jca...@sbcglobal.net,Barry Bowden,sa...@mcdonaldphoto.com,rande...@gmail.com,Renee Ruais,Eric Rochard,Nancy

The Austin Yacht Club and the Texas Sailing Association would like to invite the TSA juniors to a new and exciting event:

A TSA Team Race Regatta to be held on November 8th and 9th, at AYC!  Links to registration and the NOR are up at txsail.org..

If your sailors have experience in team racing, they already know it is a blast.  Races are short (5-10 mins), and we will be running a lot of them.
Expect an intense couple of days!  Here are some answers to some common questions:

Do we need to know how to team race?

No experience required!  Coaching will be provided if your team needs it!  Many of us are new to team racing so don’t let lack of experience hold you back!

What do I need for a team?

Optis will race in teams of 4, FJs and Lasers in teams of 2.   If you have an incomplete team, please register!  Contact Jeff Brock at jeff...@me.com, and he will coordinate the forming of ad hoc teams.

How much will it cost?

In order to encourage participation, we are keeping costs as low as possible.  Registration is only $25 per sailor, and includes breakfast and lunch on both days.
FJ teams are only $40 ($20 per sailor), and FJs will be provided by AYC, free of charge!

Should I register for Laser 4.7, Laser Radial, or FJ?

It only takes 3 teams of 2 to make a start for that class happen.  So register for what you want to sail!
Encourage your friends to register!  if a fleet doesn’t make a match, teams can switch to FJs, provided free of charge!

Will there be a Green Fleet for my beginners?

Yes, there WILL be a Green Fleet, focused on low-pressure, fun team racing.

We are looking forward to seeing y’all in Austin!  Questions please email Jeff at jeff...@me.com

Entry Form: http://www.regattatech.com/events/TSA/AYC-Team14

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor