what is the release date of axon 3.0?

闫军华

Jul 21, 2016, 11:30:26 PM7/21/16
to Axon Framework Users

i want to know the release date of axon 3.0, then  i can test it  in my project.

please help me out.

Joshua Yan

Allard Buijze

Jul 22, 2016, 12:43:34 AM7/22/16
to Axon Framework Users
Hi Joshua,

there isn't a specific date on which we will release Axon 3. We are currently testing the milestone releases (M3 was released yesterday). As soon as we notice everything is stable, and the last features have been implemented, we will publish the GA release.

Cheers,

Allard

William Huang

Jul 22, 2016, 2:21:35 PM7/22/16
to Axon Framework Users
Hi Joshua,

I am beginning a new project with Axon 3.0-M2 (will update to M3 today), and I want to tell you this:
IT ROCKS! I definitely recommend starting your project in it. For the main functionality, it seems to be working very well.

闫军华

Jul 26, 2016, 11:42:08 PM7/26/16
to Axon Framework Users

thanks william