Linerseriesgroup not displaying 0 on the YAxis issue and repeating marker issue

Brian O'Grady

Jun 28, 2012, 3:52:17 PM6/28/12
to ax...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Can anyone help me out ? I have a LineseriesGroup in place, lots of work done on it only to discover 2 blocker issues preventing me from releasing my work project.

I want to display  a "0" value on the  Yaxis rather than just the lowest value in my collection. I don't want users to think there are zero values in the data when in actual fact they are just the lowest values in the dataset displaying along the x axis line. This is driving my up the wall. Does any one know a solution?
The second issue Im having is that the first and last markers on the line are the same.  eg., the value for the date and associated value is the same on the first and last markers on the display. This issue disappears when the markers are turned off, but I need them on as required by my team.

I would be eternally grateful and will send cookies and beer to anyone who can help me out.
Thanks
Brian