Integrating AXIIS and FLEX with .NET application

Himanshu Jain

Jul 7, 2013, 10:51:14 AM7/7/13
to ax...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

2 days back only I came to know about AXIIS Open Source Data Visualization and this looks pretty awesome. I have gone though all the examples on their website and really very excited to use them into my .net application.

Since I am new to all these stuff like FLEX and adobe flash, but I have implemented few of Google API data visualizations into my application. Could anyone please help me out on how to integrate AXIIS in my .net application by listing out steps or sample application which is using one of the example on their website. I googled a lot but couldn't find any such article.

Thank you.