Loggin into Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture)

Wilfried N'Guessan

Dec 21, 2016, 9:51:00 AM12/21/16
to Supermetrics
Hi,

My company is using Supermetrics Pro version and we're trying to pull data from a client's Adobe Analytics account.

We've been granted access to the client's account (we haven't created it). However, I can't seem to be able to connect to the data source (Adobe) as the password / username are wrong although I have no problem using them to log into the account.

What kind of credentials are needed for Adobe?

Thx
Message has been deleted

Wilfried N'Guessan

Dec 29, 2016, 9:58:48 AM12/29/16
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:18 PM, <bb...@cadastra.com.br> wrote:

There are some gifs attached that may help you.

Wilfried N'Guessan | Web Analyst
Linnégatan 89 E, Box 10304, 100 55 Stockholm, Sweden
Cloud Nine - We´ll take you there

deidrac...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2016, 11:51:54 AM12/29/16

Subject: Re: [Supermetrics Help Forum] Re: Loggin into Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture)
To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 4:58 PM
0708864534wil...@cloudnine.se | www.cloudnine.seCloud Nine - We´ll take
you there

onservatoare gruparile liberale s-au constituit in Coalitia de la Mazar Pasa [dupa numele englezului Lakeman cunoscut sub numele de Mazar care servise in armata otomana si in casele caruia au avut loc intrunirile politice din care se a naste Partidul National Liberal . in programul ei intra o politica externa de Dace si de respectare a tratatelor improprietarirea insurateilor reorganizarea armatei reducerea sarcinilor fiscale si a cheltuielilor politice.

deidrac...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2017, 7:46:39 AM1/1/17

To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 6:51 PM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/1536284862.3690551.1483030312570%40mail.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.a 21 martie 1867 cand s-a cerut sechestrarea si scoaterea la mezat a averii lui Alexandru I. Cuza M. Kogalniceanu a declarat in aplauzele majoritatii deputatilor: Eu cat pentru mine inaintea Adunarii inaintea tarii si inaintea istoriei iau responsabilitatea tuturor faptelor bune si rele comise in timpul cand am avut onoarea de a fi ministrul fostului domnitor Alexandru loan I .

deidrac...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2017, 4:12:53 PM1/1/17

To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2017, 2:46 PM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/1905988762.4846895.1483274795126%40mail.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.upa infrangerea revolutiei din tara Romaneasca fruntasi revolutionari ca Nicolae Ba cescusi Cezar Bol iac au sustinut necesitatea de a se ajunge la

jessi...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2017, 11:25:23 PM1/1/17

To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2017, 11:12 PM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/212703361.4977962.1483305169844%40mail.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.daco-romamsm - ideologia politica nationala a generatiei pasoptiste

tyra...@yahoo.com

Jan 2, 2017, 3:23:41 AM1/2/17

To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, January 2, 2017, 6:25 AM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/1721470401.5262033.1483331120612%40mail.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.Desavarsita libertate de presa asociere si intrunire libera propaganda a tuturor gandurilor

Antti Launiainen

Jan 2, 2017, 4:06:30 AM1/2/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com, automate...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Thank you for message and patience over the holidays. What kind of username and password exactly are you using? Currently you can authenticate the data source either with your Adobe ID that is linked to the Marketing Cloud and has the appropriate privileges to the targeted Adobe Analytics account data (see Adobe support page about linking credentials). The alternative way is to use Adobe SiteCalyst (Omniture) username and a shared secret that you should be able to find from the account information page. You can find the latter authentication method on our login page from the link located below the red button.

Both of these methods should work, but in general the latter has been more straightforward solution to set up when retrieving analytics data from an external client account. In any case I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Antti Launiainen

Twitter: @Supermetrics
Support forum: supermetrics/forum
4449

Antti Launiainen

Feb 3, 2017, 9:42:31 AM2/3/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com, automate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Automateanalytics,

In case this issue is still relevant to you, we have now released a major update to the connector that among other things fixes these login issues - you should be able to use the Adobe ID login method now as intended, or the username and secret key if you prefer it. Also you can now take a look at our connecting to Adobe instructions page for more detailed instructions. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Em quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016 12:51:00 UTC-2, Wilfried N'Guessan escreveu:
Hi,

My company is using Supermetrics Pro version and we're trying to pull data from a client's Adobe Analytics account.

We've been granted access to the client's account (we haven't created it). However, I can't seem to be able to connect to the data source (Adobe) as the password / username are wrong although I have no problem using them to log into the account.

What kind of credentials are needed for Adobe?

Thx

Wilfried N'Guessan | Web Analyst
Linnégatan 89 E, Box 10304, 100 55 Stockholm, Sweden
Cloud Nine - We´ll take you there
4525

Wilfried N'Guessan

allyso...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2017, 8:22:21 PM2/5/17

To: automate...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017, 4:47 PM

Thank you so

wrote:

Hi Automateanalytics,

In case this
issue is still relevant to you, we have now released a major
update to the connector that among other things fixes these
login issues - you should be able to use the Adobe ID login
method now as intended, or the username and secret key if
you prefer it. Also you can now take a look at
our connecting to Adobe instructions page for more detailed
instructions. Please let me know if I can help you
further.

Best regards,
Antti Launiainen
supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: supermetrics/forum

89 E, Box 10304, 100 55 Stockholm, SwedenT +46
0708864534  M +46
0708864534wil...@cloudnine.se | www.cloudnine.seCloud Nine - We´ll take
you there

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/automateanalytics.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/CAL46EUDjz2-YqcfFw9zLprV8JSYwE7YTdCTU15SjrYOZ4bjgFg%40mail.gmail.com.

age 28 of 131[surorii sale Harieta in 6 feb. 1880 la 30 de ani] [Bucureti 6 februarie 1880] Draga Harieta a Iarta-ma puiule daca nu pot veni dupa chemarea ta la Iai dar cum au cazut sarbatorile pe dos am avut atata de lucru zilele acestea incat nu m-am putut urni din loc. Ba mi-am legat carile in teancuri ca sa ma mut ba mi-am cautat casa i pe langa toate acestea mai sunt bolnav i trupete dar i mai mult sufletete. Ca i cand n-a voi de ciuda sau de indaratnicie aa imputari 1 mi se fac poate ... poate pentru ca sa se mantuie tiu eu? Observa-i doamnei Veronica Micle 2 ca intre scrisorile ce i s-a trimis din partea unui om este una in plic care trebuie arsa i pe care acel om n-a indrasnit s-o puie pe foc. Pentru ce nu scriu acasa tii tu mai tarziu cand mi-o da mana scriu. Altfel poi zice tatei tot ce vrei tu ca ma aflu bine i sanatos ca sunt fericit ce vrei. Ce nevoie are el sa-i bata capul cu grijile mele ce nevoie sa tie cate sufar. Alii nu ineleg dar el ? Matei b s-a insurat ieri. Mi-a trimis o invitaie prin pota pe care am primit-o abia azi dupa amiazi. Daca-i scrii scrie-i ca-l felicit eu n-am nici vreme nici dispoziie i nu voi avea-o mult timp de a ma ocupa de aceasta. Te sarut i te rog sa fii cuminte i iarta-ma ca nu pot veni. A fi dorit din tot sufletul sa te vad dar mi-e cu totul peste mana. Poate la toamna... Dar sa nu mai vorbesc nu de toamna ci nici de ziua de mani ... Lumea-i schimbacioasa i toate visurile noastre i nadejdile sunt facute ca sa se spulbere in vant. Toamna anului e una pe an apoi [i]i urmeaza primavara. Toamna vieii vine fara sa tii cand nici de unde... numai vezi ca totul a trecut pentru a nu se mai intoarce. -atunci se simte omul batran foarte batran i ar vrea sa moara. E mult de atunci Harieta de cand eram mici de tot i ne spuneau monegii poveti. Poveti sunt toate in lumea asta. Al tau Mihai 1. aa imputari mi se fac - Veronica il chema mereu la Iai i ii reproa faptul ca nu venea sa o vada. 2. Veronica Micle 1850-1889 - poeta iubita lui Eminescu vaduva rectorului tefan Micle. A fost o relaie lunga dar tumultoasa cu rupturi i reimpacari 28 Page 28 of 131