Time await - Start time not found

Christoffer Olofsson

May 12, 2022, 4:18:48 PM5/12/22
to Automate
Hello again!
I'm trying to call Time await after two user inputs.
  • Pick date (pickedDate)
  • Pick time (pickedTime)
Time of day = pickedTime
Day of month = dateParts(pickedDate)[2]
Month = pow(2, dateParts(pickedDate)[1]-1) // also tried wrapping with hexEncode()
Year = dateParts(pickedDate)[0]

Which result in the following error: Start time not found
What am I doing wrong? 🙂
Thanks!

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 12, 2022, 4:31:16 PM5/12/22
to Automate
Try:
Month = 1 << dateParts(pickedDate)[1]

Christoffer Olofsson

May 12, 2022, 4:55:19 PM5/12/22
to Automate
(This might become a dual post. I replied from my email, but apparent it did not arrive here. I thought that was how Google Groups worked. I or they maybe has changed something... 🤷‍♂️)
That worked perfectly for setting an await for today! But when I tried 6 am tomorrow it crashed with the same error message.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 12, 2022, 5:24:17 PM5/12/22
to Automate
Odd. Does it work if you pick/write/hardcode in the expected Time of day, Day of month, Month, Year in the Time Await block, instead of using expressions?

An alternative is to use the Delay block with duration= timeMerge(pickedDate, pickedTime) - Now

Christoffer Olofsson

May 12, 2022, 5:33:09 PM5/12/22
to Automate
Thanks, I did that instead. 👍