Automapper fails with two IEnumerables

s.wa...@googlemail.com

Aug 7, 2016, 2:44:31 AM8/7/16
to AutoMapper-users
I'm using AutoMapper for the first time and despite trying numerous ways, I'm unable to get the Initialize method to pass the AssertConfigurationIsValid check.

I've posted full details of my problem/question in StackOverflow and would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks

sward905

Michael Powell

Aug 7, 2016, 6:52:08 PM8/7/16
to AutoMapper-users, s.wa...@googlemail.com

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 2:44:31 AM UTC-4, s.wa...@googlemail.com wrote:
I'm using AutoMapper for the first time and despite trying numerous ways, I'm unable to get the Initialize method to pass the AssertConfigurationIsValid check.

Instead of mapping the enumerables, map the items and simply do the map operation itself over a range like LINQ Select. That works real good for me.