Security Vulnerabilities - Upgrade from 3.2.1.0 to 5.1.1

p.nar...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 12:20:13 AM4/27/17
to AutoMapper-users
Hey

would like to know if there would be any security vulnerabilities if we upgraded AutoMapper from 3.2.1.0 t0 5.1.1 as I couldn't find any specific details about it in Release notes.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh Podishetty

Jimmy Bogard

Apr 27, 2017, 7:56:20 AM4/27/17
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
No there would not be. It's a mapping library, there's nothing to secure.

p.nar...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 10:44:23 AM4/27/17
to Jimmy Bogard, automapp...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jimmy for the confirmation. We just wanted to be sure.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10