Fwd: FW: VB 6.0, VB.NET and MS SQL | Rockville, MD | TCS

tech Recruitment

Apr 22, 2015, 4:27:46 PM4/22/15
to aja...@usgrpinc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing fine.

We are currently hiring for TCS for below mentioned job role and responsibilities.

I want u to go through the JD and don’t forget to send me your consultant’s updated resume.

Role: VB 6.0, VB.NET Developer

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration: 12 to 18 months

Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills

VB 6.0, VB.NET and MS SQL Developer

Candidate must have a solid background in VB 6.0 development.  Webservices, SQL Server, and .NET development is also part of daily responsibilities.

1. Contributes effectively as a member of the team; takes ownership of individual assignments and projects.

2. Develops codes and unit tests design solutions.

3. Leads and participates in writing and reviewing software functional specifications and design reviews.

4. Participates in activities such as code review, estimate and pipeline discussion for requirements.

5. Functions as task project or team leader when assigned; represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles while fostering teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.

6. Performs related duties as assigned.  VB 6.0 development, SQL Server is Must skill.  Exposure to Webservices and .NET development is Plus

Added advantage if  knowledge in Pharma/healthcare domain.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kahra
United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110