Custom type converter for existing instance

Michael Powell

Jun 8, 2016, 3:51:23 PM6/8/16
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have several type converters I am using to convert to new instances.
However, I have a use case where I want to convert to an existing
destination instance. The conversion itself is more in depth than a
"simple" property, or I would just use the CreateMap method(s). Is it
possible? Or could be added with not much effort? Let me know if it's
something "new" I could work with or otherwise contribute.

Thanks...

Regards,

Michael Powell

Michael Powell

Jun 8, 2016, 3:53:14 PM6/8/16
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
Oh, after all, I can use AfterMap, should give me the opportunity I want there.

Thanks...