AutoMapper Mapper.Configuration.AssertConfigurationIsValid() passes but still runtime error

chadrich...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 7:17:03 PM7/22/16
to AutoMapper-users
I posted this question over in SO, but as it seems, at least to me, a harder question....per the AutoMapper.org site, I am posting a reference to it here as well. This is urgent, I need to get it resolved this weekend before my clients start using the app again on Monday morning.

Thanks greatly in advance.
Chad

chadrich...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 1:00:38 PM7/24/16
to AutoMapper-users, chadrich...@gmail.com
Solved. The issue was that there was another AutoMapper initialization being called in a referenced project.

chadrich...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 1:33:54 PM7/24/16
to AutoMapper-users, chadrich...@gmail.com
Oh, and the reason for the intermittency of the issue is that the base web app would fire up and call Initialize. Then at some point, the scheduler job would run, which would then too call Initialize, overwriting the initial configuration.