Nuget configuration seems to be wrong

jran...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 5:12:08 PM8/2/16
to AutoMapper-users
I'm trying to install Automapper into a new solution and I'm getting errors from Nuget:

NuGet.Protocol.Core.Types.NuGetProtocolException: An error occurred while downloading package 'AutoMapper.5.0.2 : ' from source 'https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/'. ---> NuGet.Protocol.Core.Types.NuGetProtocolException: An error occurred while downloading package 'AutoMapper.5.0.2 : ' from source 'https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: 'AutoMapper' already has a dependency defined for 'NETStandard.Library'.
   at NuGet.Manifest.ValidateDependencySets(IPackageMetadata metadata)
[Stack trace truncated]

Is there a work-around for this?

jran...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 12:31:15 PM8/8/16
to AutoMapper-users, jran...@gmail.com
It turns out this was due to having an old version of Nuget installed.