Suggesting changes to Wiki page

ibel...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 8:23:17 AM7/4/17
to AutoMapper-users
Hi.

I am going though Wiki pages and found out examples there that are not working. The "samples" project has a right version of example.

How can I suggest the change to the Wiki page? (i.e. mostly moving parts of the sample code to the wiki page)

Regards,
Ilya

Jimmy Bogard

Jul 4, 2017, 9:19:56 AM7/4/17
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
The wiki is editable by anyone, go ahead!

Michael Powell

Jul 4, 2017, 7:21:02 PM7/4/17
to AutoMapper-users

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:19:56 AM UTC-4, Jimmy Bogard wrote:
The wiki is editable by anyone, go ahead!

Pretty sure you can also clone the wiki-portion as as separate repository and submit a PR against it.

Jimmy Bogard

Jul 4, 2017, 7:49:17 PM7/4/17
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
 Orly??? Interesting...