Multi tenant application on .net core

ben.rob...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 10:53:36 AM2/6/17
to Autofac
Hi

I'm struggling to get .net core working with the multitenant functionality. We rely on the request information in order to select the correct dependencies. I've found the identification strategy is hit on the site load but is not hit on subsequent requests.

Does anyone have any experience with getting this working on .net core?

Cheers
Ben

Travis Illig

Feb 6, 2017, 10:56:24 AM2/6/17
to Autofac, ben.rob...@gmail.com

ben.rob...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 11:34:42 AM2/6/17
to Autofac, ben.rob...@gmail.com
Possibly. The identification strategy isn't actually hit on requests which I would still expect even if the dependency was incorrect. I've tried implementing what you suggested in your stackoverflow post but still get the same behaviour.

My understanding isn't the best though so I could be completely wrong.

Travis Illig

Feb 7, 2017, 11:18:44 AM2/7/17
to Autofac, ben.rob...@gmail.com
The thing you describe is exactly what the problem is, that the multitenant strategy isn't getting hit, I'm not sure I can explain it or show examples any better than in the issue and SO question I linked that contains a fully working set of code that I tested as I wrote it, soooooo... I'm not sure there's anything else I can offer.