Debugging Autofac in Visual Studio 2015

Geert Van Laethem

Aug 26, 2015, 8:13:17 AM8/26/15
to Autofac
Building the solution from Powershell with ./build.ps1 works perfectly.

To understand how everything works in the code (contribute where I can) I want to be able to run some tests, write some personal tests and learn. Although I am not able to get it build in VS.
I am confronted with 9000+ errors. Is there a way to be able to get it build or is it another problem?

Kaleb Pederson

Aug 26, 2015, 11:11:44 PM8/26/15
to aut...@googlegroups.com
I don't remember having any problems building it within Visual Studio (2013). Can you provide a few more details?

--Kaleb

Geert Van Laethem

Aug 27, 2015, 3:14:56 AM8/27/15
to aut...@googlegroups.com
I found the problem. You need to manually restart Visual Studio when you first load the solution and he gets all the required packages.
He does not mention to restart but that solves the problem.

The thing I find weird is that there are no dll's. I am not familiar yet with the new way of building with dnx and dnu. How do I get them?

Writing is therapy. It heals. It guides. It calms. It helps make life worth living.