Resolving dependencies on Application server

vinodsi...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 7:34:35 AM3/28/17
to Autofac
I have a web application which consists of a client (UI), WEBAPI server and a Application server.

There is a scenario where I need to send values (which is saved in the WEBAPI autofac scope) from WebAPI to Application server.

Is there any way to resolve those dependencies directly at application server?.

Thanks
Vinod

Alex Meyer-Gleaves

Mar 28, 2017, 7:50:53 AM3/28/17
to Autofac
I am not entirely sure what you are asking here, but if you are wondering about the lifetime scope applied to the registrations, you certainly can use InstancePerLifetimeScope instead of InstancePerRequest on the shared dependencies. If that is not what you are referring to please provide further detail on your scenario.

vinodsi...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 8:49:51 AM3/28/17
to Autofac
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

My question is, I need some values to be available on Application server coming from WebApi server. Those value I am able to resolve on WebAPI using AutofacWebApiDependencyScope, now I need to transport these values to application server . what could be the generic way to do this.

Thanks
Vinod

Travis Illig

Mar 28, 2017, 1:09:09 PM3/28/17
to Autofac
I think part of the challenge in understanding the question is that we don't know how your application works. Is it one process hosting all of these things? Is it three separate apps? "Application Server" means a lot of different things in different contexts. What does it mean for you? What sorts of values are you talking about resolving?

We can't answer your question until we understand what the question means. Try explaining the situation in more detail including exactly how all the pieces interact. Pretend we're totally new to your app - because we are - and start from the ground up.