json configuration not working

Kris Nobels

Jun 18, 2017, 4:25:11 AM6/18/17
to Autofac
In the past with version 3 i had a working mechanism with references in the config file.

Know today it's changed to JSON files. (or XML)

I build 2 projects and i don't get version 4 to work in het latest version with autofac configuration.

I am nearly there but it's the loading where it' fails.

FYI:

Version 3 = Working like it should.
Version 4 = Json problem

Autofac.PrinterV3 (Version 3) loads the dll by app.config
<autofac>
    <modules>
      <module type="Autofac.BaseV3.Autofac.BaseV3Module, Autofac.BaseV3" />
    </modules>
  </autofac>

With Autofac.Printer (Version 4) loads the dll by autofac.json

{
  "modules": [
    {"type": "Autofac.Base.Autofac.BaseModule, Autofac.Base"}
  ]
}

Problem:

Autofac.Json file is not perform copy even with property "Copy always on"

i have a readme.txt to compare with -> there i don't have any problems.

Retrieving the modules from the json file not possible even if i manualy place the config in debug folder.

Can somebody help me out on this ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kris Nobels

Jun 18, 2017, 4:31:02 AM6/18/17
to Autofac
Here is te location for rar file with package https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh5qob660t5ltr1/AutofacExample-Complete.rar?dl=0

Here is the rar file without package file   https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8b8b7zr2gps8jl/AutofacExample.rar?dl=0

Thanks

Alex Meyer-Gleaves

Jun 20, 2017, 1:15:07 AM6/20/17
to Autofac
It would be great if you could open an issue on the Autofac.Configuration repository.