Whitebox status?

James Nail

Aug 23, 2013, 4:19:50 PM8/23/13
to aut...@googlegroups.com
I just came across the Whitebox project for the first time, and I'd really love to be able to use it.
Are there any plans to resume development on it?
If not, does anyone know of any other similar profiling tools that could help me detect potential problems with my usage of Autofac?

Thanks,
James

Alex Meyer-Gleaves

Aug 25, 2013, 1:46:44 AM8/25/13
to aut...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

The plan is to pull it into the main project and give it a dusting off. I've added it to my "holiday" list. :)

Cheers,

Alex.

cristian....@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2014, 4:20:38 PM9/20/14
to aut...@googlegroups.com
пятница, 23 августа 2013 г., 23:19:50 UTC+3 пользователь James Nail написал:
Wish I'd have enough knowledge to contribute to this project... Seems that the development has been stopped :(