Wcf test client and soap ui not working

vishnu M

Nov 13, 2015, 11:02:01 AM11/13/15
to Autofac
I was trying to use the autofac with WCF Integration. I was using the solution from https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/DI-with-WCF-using-Autofac-a3e8cbbb. I am able to consume the service and call the operations by adding a service reference.But when I am trying to use WCF Test client or SOAP UI its not giving the response.In WCF test client it was giving the exception -

System.InvalidOperationException: The service type provided could not be loaded as a service because it does not have a default (parameter-less) constructor. To fix the problem, add a default constructor to the type, or pass an instance of the type to the host.

I tried adding the paramterless constructor for the service but after that it was giving another exception while invoking the service -

The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs. Server stack trace: at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)

vish...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2015, 11:08:32 AM11/13/15
to Autofac

Travis Illig

Nov 14, 2015, 3:43:05 PM11/14/15
to Autofac
It appears you've cross-posted this question to StackOverflow as well.
http://stackoverflow.com/q/33694748/8116

Please don't cross post questions so we don't waste tone answering the same question twice - it's better to just post to StackOverflow for usage questions as that already monitored.

I'll lock this thread and answers to the question can be posted there.

This conversation is locked