2008-2012 Ford Escape Tail Light Bulbs Replacement DIY Guide with Photos

Paul

Feb 12, 2013, 3:51:52 PM2/12/13
to auto-...@googlegroups.com
The tail light assemblies of a 2nd generation (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) Ford Escape contain the combination brake / turn signal bulb and the reverse light bulb. To replace either of these bulbs, check out my guide at the link below.

Here's the DIY page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Ford-Escape-Tail-Light-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide/index.html

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,
Paul

Nathan Talei

Sep 25, 2013, 12:36:29 PM9/25/13
to auto-...@googlegroups.com
Going to try this tonight! Thanks for the step-by-step giude

Dominick Brana

Feb 14, 2015, 8:51:12 AM2/14/15
to auto-...@googlegroups.com
Much Thanks, I appreciate your effort in making the guide. Just helps eliminate any guess work.
Dom

Sue Loparo

Jul 6, 2019, 8:46:01 PM7/6/19
to Auto Repair
Even six years later, you are helping folks with this post, Paul!  Thank you!