Dusty's sources

arch_st...@my-deja.com

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00

Leonard Pitts Jr, an editorial writer, wrote the following in his
column reprinted in the Austin American Statesman last week:

"And then there was this: The genome researchers mapped the genetic
codes of five people, self-identified as Caucasian, African-American,
Asian and Hispanic. When it was done, they couldn't tell one from the
other."
http://www.herald.com/content/today/opinion/columnists/pitts/digdocs/096
227.htm

Shortly thereafter Dusty Rhodes posted the following, for which I have
repeatedly requested (unsuccessfully) for a source:

"In point of fact, all humans are so close genetically that it is
impossible to determine one race from another solely by looking at the
DNA. The recently completed human genome project proved this rather
conclusively. The 5 American individuals whose DNA was completely mapped
were from diverse ethnic backgrounds. They were listed as Caucasian,
African-American, Asian-America and Hispanic. After their genomes were
fully mapped, project scientists were unable to tell one individual from
another using their genetic material."
<<<

Mr. Rhodes, despite the decided similarity of language, I am sure that
you are far too intelligent and ethical a person to paraphrase a sports
reporter cum editorialist as a valid scientific source to support your
contentions on these matters. Therefore I must believe that you both
ostensibly quoted the same original report. If so there is some
scientist or group of scientists publicly proclaiming that it is
impossible to distinguish one individual from another by DNA analysis.
This is rather an odd statement considering that it implies that there
are no genetic differences between human individuals, much less races.
If this were the case, every person on earth would be an exact genetic
duplicate of one another, such as in identical twins. Secondly, as I am
sure you are aware, forensic scientists routinely use gene sequencing
to identify the alleged perpetrators of crimes. In addition, DNA
sequencing is used to establish paternity and discover the source of
genetic diseases, which some individuals have and some do not.

Although you have so far refused to name your original source for the
above quote, I call upon you now to do so. This will allow us to
identify a source of clearly erroneous information and avoid it in the
future, as well as prevent further embarrassment.

Best Regards,
Arch Stanton

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Bruce Darling

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00

<arch_st...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Mr. Rhodes, despite the decided similarity of language, I am sure that
> you are far too intelligent and ethical a person to paraphrase a sports
> reporter cum editorialist as a valid scientific source to support your
> contentions on these matters. Snip.

Don't count on it.

Regards

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
<arch_st...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Although you have so far refused to name your original source for the

> above quote, I call upon you now to do so.

My challenge stands, Nazi boy, so piss off. There. EOT.

BTW, for those of you not familiar with the rantings of this nut, he's one
stone Nazi racist mofo. Look him up for yourself before you decide if I'm
being too harsh. The last thing I'll do here is give some KKK asswipe
another forum to spew more hate.

I'm through with you, Archie. Slither back into your hole.

Cheers,

Dusty

hope munro smith

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
In article <ZETa5.334176$VR.50...@news5.giganews.com>, "Dusty Rhodes"
<te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote:

> BTW, for those of you not familiar with the rantings of this nut, he's one
> stone Nazi racist mofo. Look him up for yourself before you decide if I'm
> being too harsh. The last thing I'll do here is give some KKK asswipe
> another forum to spew more hate.
>
> I'm through with you, Archie. Slither back into your hole.

keep up the good work Dusty!

until soon, Hope

Jor Jor

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00

hope munro smith <hop...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message

and thanks for the good work Dusty!

Willie

Speaker to Animals

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:12:50 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
wrote:

I was interested as well, to hear a response.

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
"Speaker to Animals" <5...@modem.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:12:50 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
> wrote:
>
> I was interested as well, to hear a response.

The response is, "Don't feed the racist trolls." Arch has a long history of
using veiled politeness (passive aggression) and misleading quotes to push
his narrow minded agenda. I'm not going to help.

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
"Curmit" <Don'ttrustPo...@aol.org> wrote in message

> Ah, you forgot, he's also a child molestor and he likes to torture small
> animals.

I see you know as much about Archie as you do about most things beyond your
own little world of input. You know, if you pulled your head out of your ass
long enough to realize that no one you respect finds your from-the-hip
bullshit in the least insightful, you might just learn enough to make a real
contribution.

Not that you have nothing to contribute. Under the garbage, the magic is
still is there. You discourage others from digging it out because you're
afraid of what they may find. Afraid of what you may have to confront. Even
still, you manage to hit the spot from time to time.

You think you're testing people. You think you're expanding their horizons.
All you're really doing is pushing people away. "See, they can't take it."
It would be much easier for you to be alone, if only that was what you
really wanted.

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
"Bruce Darling" <thur...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in message news:2C3b5.23040>

> > The response is, "Don't feed the racist trolls." Arch has a long history
> of
> > using veiled politeness (passive aggression) and misleading quotes to
push
> > his narrow minded agenda. I'm not going to help.
> >

> Dusty -
>
> You didn't answer his reasonable and politely phrased question - but you
> WERE quick to resort to name-calling. Why?

Because I know more than you. At least about this.

Cheers,

Dusty

Bruce Darling

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

"Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in message news:2C3b5.23040>
> The response is, "Don't feed the racist trolls." Arch has a long history
of
> using veiled politeness (passive aggression) and misleading quotes to push
> his narrow minded agenda. I'm not going to help.

Dusty -

You didn't answer his reasonable and politely phrased question - but you
WERE quick to resort to name-calling. Why?

Regards

Bruce Darling

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

"Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in message news:tGbb5.24539>

> Because I know more than you. At least about this.

Do you, now? This sounds more like an attempt to evade a question than to
offer a straightforward answer. What is it about his inquiry into your
source(s) that makes you reluctant to reply honestly ... and without
resorting to one of your patented ad hominem retorts?

Regards

Bruce Darling

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

"Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in >
> I see you know as much about Archie as you do about most things beyond
your
> own little world of input. You know, if you pulled your head out of your
ass ... snip.

You diminish the effectiveness of your argument by resorting to this most
ungracious tactic, Dusty. It seems that you've become the epithet king of
a.g.

Regards

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

> "Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in message news:tGbb5.24539>
>
> > Because I know more than you. At least about this.
> >

> Do you, now? This sounds more like an attempt to evade a question than to
> offer a straightforward answer.

What it sounds like to you is of no concern to me.

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

> Dusty Rhodes <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in

> >Not that you have nothing to contribute. Under the garbage, the magic is

> >still is there. You discourage others from digging it out because you're
> >afraid of what they may find. Afraid of what you may have to confront.
Even
> >still, you manage to hit the spot from time to time.
>

> "Afraid"???? He he....first of all, to be afraid, you have to fear. What
in
> the hell would I have to fear on this newsgroup since I am anon and I have
> admitted to all sorts of socially unacceptable behaviours anyway?
> I once tried to fuck my dog when I was 11. Is that good enough proof for
> you? <s> Do I care? No.

I don't think you're afraid of the group. I think you're afraid of you. And
if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't bother to post at all.

> I WANT you to dig out de truff. I WANT to be corrected, but only if it's
> real and not some liberal ravings about a personal sad luck story about
one
> poor welfare immigrant who made it good.
>
> In this series of postings re: the landbridge and the giant volcano etc,
> you're wrong and you can't admit it.
> I admit all the time when I'm wrong, which is not often I must
"admit"...due
> to the fact that I'm usually right.

About what am I wrong? I've yet to see a single definitive citation that
contradicts anything I've said in this thread.

> >You think you're testing people. You think you're expanding their
horizons.
> >All you're really doing is pushing people away. "See, they can't take
it."
> >It would be much easier for you to be alone, if only that was what you
> >really wanted.
>

> I don't know how many times I have to say this...HELLO! McFLY!
HELLLLOOOO!
> <knock knock on the head> IS ANYONE IN THERE?
> I don't test, I instigate and make people step up to the plate.
> There is nothing more boring than a 40 count thread of liberals or facists
> all agreeding with each other that, for example, taxes are good, and
higher
> taxes are even better.

No, you don't make people step up to the plate. You make them step away from
you, which, I suspect, is what you would do yourself, were it possible.

> Someone has to step in and wade through the bullshit.

I hope you find that someone.

> "Cheers" Now, you don't really really mean that do you? <g>

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

> Bruce Darling <thur...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> <vjdb5.61785$_b3.17...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>:

> >"Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in >
> >> I see you know as much about Archie as you do about most things beyond
> >your
> >> own little world of input. You know, if you pulled your head out of
your
> >ass ... snip.
> >
> >You diminish the effectiveness of your argument by resorting to this most
> >ungracious tactic, Dusty. It seems that you've become the epithet king
of
> >a.g.

> At least the nervous hermit crab came out from hiding in his
shell....we're
> making progress....shhhhhh.....don't frighten him.

You are in obvious need of additional high albedo surfaces in your immediate
environment.

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00

> Dusty Rhodes <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in
> <bXob5.30894$t91.3...@news4.giganews.com>:

> >You are in obvious need of additional high albedo surfaces in your
immediate
> >environment.

> Sounds intelligent and pithy; what does it mean?

Sorry. Meant to say *polished* high albedo surfaces. As in mirrors.

Cheers,

Dusty

the wharf rat

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
In article <bRIb5.314802$MB.52...@news6.giganews.com>,

Dusty Rhodes <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote:
> Meant to say *polished* high albedo surfaces. As in mirrors.

I thought albedo was a kind of pasta, you know, fettucine albedo.

Bruce Darling

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

"Dusty Rhodes" <te...@CANSPAMtexas.net> wrote in message news:TJmb5.340484>

> What it sounds like to you is of no concern to me.

Dusty,

You might appreciate this one: I COULDN'T CARE LESS what you think "it"
sounds like to me. However, I am amused by your efforts to tap dance around
his question - which you should be willing and able to answer quickly and
honestly. Why won't you?

Regards

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
"WesTralia" <WesT...@house.invalid> wrote in message

> Bruce, don't waste your time with dusty. He's an uneducated
> clown claiming to have a doctorate degree plus two other degrees,
> yet he will not revel said degrees.
>
> The dusty punk gets caught with his pants down in USENET more
> often than an ice cold beer being ordered in Texas.

Oh look, everyone, I've got a new groupie/stalker/k00k following me around.
How flattering.

Just jump on in on the Nazi side, there, Wes. No need to know what you're
talking about.

Cheers,

Dusty

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

WesTralia <WesT...@house.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:37:25 GMT, "Bruce Darling"

> >> What it sounds like to you is of no concern to me
> > Bruce, don't waste your time with dusty. He's an uneducated
> clown claiming to have a doctorate degree plus two other degrees,
> yet he will not revel said degrees.

Wow, now someone is uneducated unless they have degrees. Is this a new law?
There have been quite a few people throughout history that have done more
without degrees than you will ever accomplish Wes. I suppose all the binge
drinking frat boys who used ringers for tests and bought answers to others
are much smarter than the rest of us, right? I mean they must be, they have
degrees. Of course they never learned anything but they have degrees so we
should do what they say. One can be quite well educated without a degree and
a complete ignoramus with one. You have a few things to learn Wes.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Wrong, asshole. You know nothing about me or my education or my background.

My point is for people with better working brains than yourself.

> Ouch... looks like I flushed out another USENET kook without a
> college education. Don't be so sensitive... you can always do a
> correspondence course through the mail.
>
> You just keep fighting the good fight, you'll get there...
>
> -wt

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Ouch, looks like I flushed out another frat boy who cheated at school and
now has a job as a second row pawn for a software company. Don't worry if
you work really hard they will let you pretend your important and give you a
big job title.

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
"Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com> wrote in message

> Wrong, asshole. You know nothing about me or my education or my
background.

> My point is for people with better working brains than yourself.

He's just an idiot troll who took a well deserved beating in another group
for making stupid statements easily debunked by hundreds of concise
references. His widdle pwide is hurt. At this point, I wouldn't give him the
satisfaction of an answer, were I you. I don't.

Cheers,

Dusty

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Thanks and remind me to stop buying troll food next time I go to market.

W.O.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
All out of Troll food, sorry Wes. Maybe you can get some elsewhere.

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:39:34 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Wrong, asshole. You know nothing about me or my education or my
background.

> "asshole?" Ouch... I give that a second grade ranking.

> >My point is for people with better working brains than yourself.
> >

> You made a point? It must have wondered off, try again.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Wrong again.

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:43:58 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Ouch, looks like I flushed out another frat boy who
>
> You and dusty are extremely fascinated with frat boys; how come?
> But the bottom line is that neither one of you two clowns could
> cut it through 4 or more years of college!
>
> I see this type of anger and frustration all the time.

> >cheated at school and
> >now has a job as a second row pawn for a software company. Don't worry if
> >you work really hard they will let you pretend your important and give
you a
> >big job title.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
You could find out if you really wanted to but you don't you just want troll
food and I'm all out. Now go back to your little job and have a nice day.

Let's see what will your next response be? Hmm...maybe, "just as I thought"
or something to that effect.

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:03:12 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Wrong again.
> >

> since I continue to be wrong, how about you posting your
> educational status and settle this once and for all?
>
> That should be simple enough.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
How do you know if I went to any school. I grew up in a tree.

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:21:28 -0500, "Jor Jor" <wil...@ecpi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >You could find out if you really wanted to but you don't you just want
troll
> >food and I'm all out. Now go back to your little job and have a nice day.
> >
> >Let's see what will your next response be? Hmm...maybe, "just as I
thought"
> >or something to that effect.
> >

> In other words, you have absolutely no education beyond high
> school.
>
> Jeez... you kooks are easy to flush out...

mapanari

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
I guess I'm a nazi too.

I guess we're all nazis.

Even Lyn? <s>

> "WesTralia" <WesT...@house.invalid> wrote in message
>

> > Bruce, don't waste your time with dusty. He's an uneducated
> > clown claiming to have a doctorate degree plus two other degrees,
> > yet he will not revel said degrees.

mapanari

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
I've been looking and looking at HEB for TrollFood. What isle is it on?

> Thanks and remind me to stop buying troll food next time I go to market.
>
> W.O.

Jor Jor

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
It's near the BMC lawn chair design software.

W.O.

mapanari <mapanari...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
"mapanari" <mapanari...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking and looking at HEB for TrollFood. What isle is it on?

White? Man? Skye? I give up, on what isle is it?

Cheers,

Dusty

Clay Colwell

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

I thought fettucine albedo was one of them special Kama Sutra
sexual positions.