Friday facepalm

Sam Laybutt

Jun 28, 2012, 8:57:20 PM6/28/12
to aussie highways
Found this had been installed overnight on my way to work this morning...

It replaced an original trailblazer assembly which disappeared about 18 months ago.

I reported it to City of Perth and Main Roads about 12 months ago.
20120629_083555.jpg

Lachlan Sims

Jun 28, 2012, 9:13:40 PM6/28/12
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com

“Carn mate, we didn’t have any white on blue arrows in the truck, just the black on white ones.  Does the same thing. She’ll be right mate”

Paul Rands

Jun 28, 2012, 10:43:53 PM6/28/12
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
At least they put something back in

--
Paul Rands
paul...@gmail.com

Musa Hodzic

Jun 29, 2012, 8:56:06 AM6/29/12
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
Nice! What a treat. I love the trailblazers, wish we'd have them here too.