About new_drugbank_branch

Easwar TR

Sep 23, 2014, 8:05:54 AM9/23/14
to aushadha
Dear Derek,

Was just thinking .. do you still need me to keep the new_drugbank_branch ?

We have already merged the work with 'master' and whatever further work would obviously take place in 'for_release_1'. The 'drugbank' app itself has changed in structure so much since it was created that any development in 'new_drugbank' branch would prove a difficult merge as well.

In other words... can I delete it ? ? :)

Easwar

--

Dr. Easwar T.R  MBBS, DNB(Orth.), MNAMS
   Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Correction( Sing., Kor.)

Ph:      91-98407-24924
    Web:   www.dreaswar.com
    Email: drea...@gmail.com

Derek O'Connell

Sep 24, 2014, 4:59:27 AM9/24/14
to aush...@googlegroups.com
Hi Easwar, yes go ahead and delete. Btw, looks like full-tables are still in the repo.

-D

Easwar TR

Sep 24, 2014, 6:40:54 AM9/24/14
to aushadha

Yep. They are. Should we move them to bitbucket or Au-Pluggables so that the work is not lost and bloat reduced ?

Dr. Easwar T. R. DNB(Orth.), MNAMS

Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic & Spine Surgeon

www.dreaswar.com

Derek O'Connell

Sep 24, 2014, 6:24:23 PM9/24/14
to aush...@googlegroups.com
Best to take them off-line because they are probably already out of date (you have a copy?). I'll take another look at the script soon and add detailed instructions for anyone wanting to download a new set.