Drugbank Interface screenshots

1 view

Easwar TR

Jul 7, 2014, 7:05:05 AM7/7/14
to aushadha
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that even though there have been several personal time pressures, the Au Drugbank info is taking shape.

It is rough cut now and will require some more work ( front and backend - yes, backend includes work for Derek).

Basically you have a list of FDA approved drugs on top and the bottom pane gives details ( pharmacology, preparations, interactions, allergy etc...) of the same drug if  that is available at DrugBankCa website.

Please see the sceens attached.

Meanwhile, I was trying hard for about 2 week to get Au demo with latest code up and running at OpenShift and Heroku. I have given up on Heroku since the code does not upload when large files ( fixtures for data) are encountered.

With Open Shift code has been uploaded but the static files ( CSS, JS and images) doesnt get properly linked.

Feedback and solutions (inlucidng alternate hosting) would be most welcome. Please let me know.

PS:

@Derek : A email with feature requests from parser getting ready.

@Richard : Did you manage to get latest Au running on you comp ? If you cannot please let me know.

Easwar

--

Dr. Easwar T.R  MBBS, DNB(Orth.), MNAMS
   Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Correction( Sing., Kor.)

Ph:      91-98407-24924
    Web:   www.dreaswar.com
    Email: drea...@gmail.com

drug_bank_reference.png