Announcing an web component experimental repo for Au

Easwar TR

Dec 22, 2014, 11:52:38 PM12/22/14
to aushadha
Hi,

Seasons Greetings to all you guys !

Happy to announce that Au work is progressing and am working on Prescription app for Visits. I have incorporated almost the same fields as in GNU-Health keeping possibility of interoperability in mind.

In addition, I have started an experiment to develop web components with Polymer Library. This is an attempt to create reusable web components with specific functionalities required by EMR baked in. Polymer Library itself is backed by Google and is in Developer Preview stage. As native browser support grows web components could be the way web app development's future.

Please have a look at the repo here: https://github.com/dreaswar/AuPolymer

If you want to join in fun to create web components: Au related or just generic and are looking to learn Polymer please have a look. Ideas and contribution are welcome.

Thanks to Derek who pointed me to have a look at Polymer Library and Web-component technology. :)

Happy Christmas & a Very Happy New Year to all of you !!

Easwar

--

Dr. Easwar T.R  MBBS, DNB(Orth.), MNAMS
   Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Correction( Sing., Kor.)

Ph:      91-98407-24924
    Web:   www.dreaswar.com
    Email: drea...@gmail.com